Windows 10: Windows 10 UWP app templates for Adobe Photoshop

Discus and support Windows 10 UWP app templates for Adobe Photoshop in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Until now, Universal Windows Platform app design templates were only available in Adobe Illustrator and PowerPoint. Sparked by your feedback at Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 UWP app templates for Adobe Photoshop

Source: Windows 10 UWP app templates for Adobe Photoshop | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Oct 24, 2015
  2. monterxz Win User

Pen scrolling is inconsistent and breaking some win32 apps. Anyway to disable it?

hi David, yesterday i've got this update via Windows Update, but i still can't use Invision prototyping web app. It still pans the page in browser. Still can't select text with the pen in Adobe XD - in this case I usually can't select text even with the
    side button pressed, it works in about 10% times I try. The only place it helped is Photoshop.

Do I have to do any additional steps? Or am I supposed to work exclusively in Photoshop and legacy apps? How about web apps and UWP apps (Adobe XD is an UWP app)?

monterxz, Oct 24, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Thin/disappearing verical scroll bar

There is no fix for this, it is not a bug, running DISM or sfc /scannow will not fix it and I don't think there will be a fix for this . . .

A lot of websites nowadays are based on a responsive template (so the website displays correctly on all devices from a 4K display to a smart phone screen). This template contains code that causes this action on a scrollbar.

Microsoft in their wisdom decided to copy this behaviour into their new Windows 10 Apps (UWP apps).

So I honestly cannot see this behaviour changing in the foreseeable future as it is now a 'thing' - sorry!

DaveM121, Oct 24, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 UWP app templates for Adobe Photoshop

1. Windows 10 UWP app templates for Adobe Photoshop - Similar Threads - UWP app templates

2. Adobe Photoshop Elements 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 10: I am running Windows 10 and Elements has pretty much quit working. For example: I want to magnify a section of an image to use the clone stamp tool. Elements doesn't even respond. Do I need to procure a new version of Photoshop? Bob Kukla...
  3. Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop: Why are Adobe Photoshop or Creative Cloud apps not in the Microsoft store? In order to download photoshop I would have to switch out of S mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-photoshop/91e72686-c622-4007-95de-b6f0a6136063
  4. Adobe Photoshop CS5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Photoshop CS5: I use Photoshop CS5 and have had no problems previously. It was loaded on a laptop running Win10 however this failed and I purchased a new one. On trying to load CS5 the autoplay / autorun fails to start. Apparently this is due to a "Digital Signature" and "Windows Signed...
  5. adobe photoshop-2 loads and windows 10

adobe photoshop-2 loads and windows 10: won't open because scratch disks are full and attempts to change scratch disk unsuccessful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-photoshop-2-loads-and-windows-10/2f2d6f89-ba92-4612-9530-137a51ab63dd
  6. Adobe Photoshop CS3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Photoshop CS3: Windows 7 support is coming to an end, so I bought a Dell with Windows 10 and downloaded my Adobe photoshop CS3 installation disc and it downloaded but it will not open. The message is "Adobe photoshop CS3 is not responding". Thanks, Mike...
  7. Section Page Templates coming soon in OneNote UWP app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Section Page Templates coming soon in OneNote UWP app for Windows 10: Coming up soon, Section Page Templates in OneNote Win10! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 131619
  8. Windows 10 Pro and Adobe Photoshop Elements 10

Windows 10 Pro and Adobe Photoshop Elements 10: I just set up a new desktop PC running Windows 10 Pro and would like to know if I can reinstall my Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 to this new computer without having any problems. Thank you for your help....
  9. Adobe Photoshop Elements, Windows 10.

Adobe Photoshop Elements, Windows 10.: I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements for my new HP Envy360 and downloaded. Download error comes up when I open the program. Need to reinstall and have no product key. How do I reinstall the program?...
  10. Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop: I'm having problems. Anything i do on PS, i get this: I thought edits were suppose to be "instant" instead of taking forever to do? I have an 8-core processor and 16GB of RAM. I should not be having this problem. [img] 114670