Windows 10: Windows 10 "Video scheduler Internal Error" BSOD.

Discus and support Windows 10 "Video scheduler Internal Error" BSOD. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Im getting a BSOD randomly, and its a error called "Video Scheduler Internal Error". Been getting it frequently, tried lot of different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vivik, May 18, 2016.

1. Vivik Win User

Windows 10 "Video scheduler Internal Error" BSOD.

Hello, Im getting a BSOD randomly, and its a error called "Video Scheduler Internal Error".

Been getting it frequently, tried lot of different fixes.
    Thought I did it when I managed to fix the AMDA00 Error thing, then I could use the pc again, but then it came back roughly 1-2 hours later.

The screen tend to get green kind of stripes across it, sometimes the whole screen just freaks out, freezes and goes black or just instantly crashes.

Sometimes it comes a "Nvidia Windows Kernel driver stopped responding" Error aswell.

Ive added the DM Log Collector as a attachment.

:)

Vivik, May 18, 2016
  2. Qianli Ma Win User

Fall Creators Update crashes on SLI Surround Configuration

Are you experiencing BSOD with video scheduler internal error?

Qianli Ma, May 18, 2016
  3. Qianli Ma Win User
    Fall Creators Update crashes on SLI Surround Configuration

I've just upgraded to 1709 build16299.64 yesterday and i'm getting an BSOD with video scheduler internal error every time i try SLI. Are you having the same issue?

Qianli Ma, May 18, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Vivik,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please update the BIOS to the most recent version 2907 & reinstall the Intel RAID/AHCI drivers.
    Z97-P | Motherboards | ASUS Global

Code: ffffd000`26ebf248 fffff801`76937de8Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorA.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys iaStorA+0xe7de8 4: kd> lmvm iastora Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`76850000 fffff801`76dc2000 iaStorA T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: iaStorA.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorA.sys Image name: iaStorA.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Wed Jun 03 11:38:57 2015 (556ECB31) CheckSum: 00165AED ImageSize: 00572000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver, you can use this tutorial to do so *Arrow NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Attachment 80613
    Code: 4: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`7a240000 fffff801`7ae8d000 nvlddmkm (deferred) Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Tue May 10 00:56:41 2016 (573115A9) CheckSum: 00C1B0BA ImageSize: 00C4D000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Please ensure that you seat the memory according to the user manual of your motherboard, in channel A or B.
    Attachment 80614

5. Vivik Win User
    Oh okey, thanks. I will try to do that! Thanks for the reply ^-^

Vivik, May 18, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    If you don't understand something please ask *Smile
    We prefer that you ask before doing something so we can prevent more problems *Smile

7. Vivik Win User
    Uhmm.. how do I Install the BIOS update? I downloaded a "CAP." file and dont know how.

nvm I managed to install it

Vivik, May 19, 2016
  8. Vivik Win User

Okey, So this happened:

First off the computer got a lot faster when I was done, it loaded everything faster, and instead of the signing in thing taking like 10 sec, it instead took half a sec. So my pc got a lot faster.

Everything seemed fine, but then I turned on a game, and I tried to play, After a while I got the errors. I got the "Video scheduler internal error" again, and after that I got "Video TDR Failure" when it tried to boot up along with green stripes on the screen.

I used the DM log thing again to update the info, so its up to date.

Vivik, May 19, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    Please seat the memory properly, I'm honestly not sure if it has to be in the same colored slots or in the same channels as the user manual doesn't specify it but I assume it should be the same channel because the user manual is talking about that.
    Same Channel:Channel A = dimm_A1 & dimm_A2
    Channel B = dimm_B1 & dimm_B2Same colored slots:Black = Dimm_A1 & dimm_B1
    Grey = Dimm)A2 & dimm_B2 Code: [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 40 - Handle 0043h] Physical Memory Array Handle 0042h Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 0 bits Data Width 0 bits Size [Not Populated] Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator DIMM_A1 Bank Locator BANK 0 Memory Type 02h - Unknown Type Detail 0000h - Speed 0MHz Manufacturer [Empty] Serial Number Asset Tag Number [String Not Specified] Part Number [Empty] [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 40 - Handle 0044h] Physical Memory Array Handle 0042h Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 4096MB Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator DIMM_A2 Bank Locator BANK 1 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1333MHz Manufacturer 0420 Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number AD63I1C1624EV [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 40 - Handle 0045h] Physical Memory Array Handle 0042h Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 4096MB Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator DIMM_B1 Bank Locator BANK 2 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1333MHz Manufacturer 0420 Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number AD63I1C1624EV [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 40 - Handle 0046h] Physical Memory Array Handle 0042h Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 0 bits Data Width 0 bits Size [Not Populated] Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator DIMM_B2 Bank Locator BANK 3 Memory Type 02h - Unknown Type Detail 0000h - Speed 0MHz Manufacturer [Empty] Serial Number Asset Tag Number [String Not Specified] Part Number [Empty][/quote]

10. Vivik Win User
    Okey, So I put in my 3rd ram chip, so I filled out the B channel and one stands in the A channel.

Then my pc got the green stripes instantly and got the "Video_Tdr_Failure"

Might it be a faulty ram chip or did i put them in wrong?

Vivik, May 19, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    You didn't have to add a stick, only change 1 to another slot *Wink

Could you try to seat the GPU into another slot please.

What driver versions have you currently tried?

12. Vivik Win User
    There is not enough space to move the GPU to another slot. haha ^^"

Ive tried the latest version of it and the third last version for the GPU , but I can try even older ones.

Vivik, May 19, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

Trying at least 3 different drivers which are known to be stable for most (I don't know which one (yet)) would be preferred *Smile

14. Vivik Win User
    I've tried 3 versions I knew were stable and the latest one and they didnt work.

Should I just try to reset the windows and clean everything?

Vivik, May 19, 2016
  15. axe0 New Member
    Please try to reseat the GPU

Thema:

1. Windows 10 "Video scheduler Internal Error" BSOD. - Similar Threads - Video scheduler Internal

2. bsod video scheduler internal error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod video scheduler internal error: previously i had gtx 1650 gpu and with that frequently my pc used to start suddenly mainly with netflix pc app. and evnt log showed always that nvidia nvkllm.sys was crashing always. but now i have installed new gpu rtx 4070 now i am getting bsod with video scheduler internal...
  3. Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD: Hey, I hope you're doing well.I was using Visual Studio, opened a solution, and switched to a different git branch which made Visual Studio unresponsive for a short period. I looked it up on Task Manager and it was taking around 5800+ MB of RAM. Then I got a BSOD error with...
  4. Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD

Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD: I have been facing BSOD with stop code VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while playing game. I have a pc with amd ryzen 5 3600 and Nvidia RTX 2060. I've had this issue multiple times since yesterday. To try and fix this, I disabled Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling from...
  5. Video Internal Scheduler Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Internal Scheduler Error BSOD: Hi Team, I've been having the above issue, even after replacing the Graphics Card. The new card worked for about 2 months before it started happening again.OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 Name NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Driver Version...
  6. Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD: Hello,Since updating to Windows 11 KB5010414 update, I have been facing BSOD with stop code VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR a few hours into using GPU compute cuda on WSL Trying to train a ML model using pytorch. I have a laptop with Intel Core i7 9750H and Nvidia RTX 2060....
  7. Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD

Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD: Once I turn on my PC, after a few minutes or seconds my mouse will start stuttering and my PC will go black screen. Sometimes if I wait a little longer before force shutting down my PC, it will show a BSOD with "Video Scheduler Internal Error". This has been going on for the...
  8. VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR BSOD: I have this problem a month ago and was trying to fix it because I couldnt afford another one. This video scheduler internal error problem happened when I was in the middle of gaming playing a game called unfortunate spaceman The blue screen problem occur everytime I...
  9. BSOD video scheduler internal error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD video scheduler internal error: so I get bsod video scheduler internal error and it only happens when I connect my monitor and play 2 origin games Star Wars battlefront 2 and PvZ battle for neighborville I have tried re installing my display drivers using ddu in safe mode and that didnt work so now I dont...
  10. BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error: Hello, I have a 2 year old Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop. In the two years, have not had any real issues, but now I have been getting the BSOD with the stop code of video scheduler internal error. To ensure no virus or malware, I reached out immediately to my AVG...