Windows 10: Windows 10 video_scheduler_internal_error

Discus and support Windows 10 video_scheduler_internal_error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a custom built PC with Windows 10 Home x64-bit and I constantly get crashes. Sometimes I can be on for 5 minutes then it crashes, sometimes an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Padams32, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Padams32 Win User

Windows 10 video_scheduler_internal_error

I have a custom built PC with Windows 10 Home x64-bit and I constantly get crashes. Sometimes I can be on for 5 minutes then it crashes, sometimes an hour. Sometimes there will be a completely white screen, a colorful screen with many-mini squares, and sometimes BSOD video_scheduler_internal_error. I have tried many, many things and nothing works. PLEASE HELP!!
    (specs)
    intel i5-2500 3.30ghz
    gigabyte ga-z77x-ud5h
    gtx 750ti
    cx 430 m power supply
    8gb ram
    250gb storage

:)

Padams32, Feb 14, 2016
  2. BrianQin Win User

BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after updating to windows 10.

After updating to Windows 10, I keep getting:

and I have no idea which drivers are causing this.

Here are the dump files: MEGA

BrianQin, Feb 14, 2016
  3. makkovik Win User
    pc keeps shutting down

my pc keeps shutting down and I get the same error information:

go to windows.com/stopcode

error: video_scheduler_internal_error

has anyone else had the same problem with windows 10?

makkovik, Feb 14, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. Windows 10 video_scheduler_internal_error - Similar Threads - video_scheduler_internal_error

2. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue: Hi everyone! I have no knowledge about this and I badly want help. My less than a month old laptop has been auto restarting with a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue. I don't know what to do....
  3. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue: Hi everyone! I have no knowledge about this and I badly want help. My less than a month old laptop has been auto restarting with a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue. I don't know what to do....
  4. My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help

My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help: It crashes when I have few systems running sometimes when I start it up it'll instantly blue screen I play low system required games I still get the blue screen...
  5. My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help: It crashes when I have few systems running sometimes when I start it up it'll instantly blue screen I play low system required games I still get the blue screen...
  6. Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR": Hey,I have a EVGA 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GPU and it was broken last year. I've got a replacement card from EVGA which should be working fine, but sometimes my PC gets BSOD with "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" and I have frequent lags and stutters on Desktop and while gaming. I...
  7. Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"

Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR": Hey,I have a EVGA 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GPU and it was broken last year. I've got a replacement card from EVGA which should be working fine, but sometimes my PC gets BSOD with "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" and I have frequent lags and stutters on Desktop and while gaming. I...
  8. Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error: I was running 2 remote desktop plus sessions connected to local users and was away from my computer when it happened. I do not know if it was related, but it has been happening only recently, at the same time as while using rdp. Yesterday, I had a different blue screen error...
  9. Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error

Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error: I was running 2 remote desktop plus sessions connected to local users and was away from my computer when it happened. I do not know if it was related, but it has been happening only recently, at the same time as while using rdp. Yesterday, I had a different blue screen error...
  10. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: This happened when loading netflix. Good old blue screen... System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[ Guid]{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}EventID41Version9Level1Task63Opcode0Keywords0x8000400000000002-TimeCreated[...