Windows 10: Windows 10- VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Discus and support Windows 10- VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When starting up and attempting to play, or after some time of playing games such as Slime Rancher, Grand theft auto 5, and Dirty bomb the whole system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TristanWhittington, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Windows 10- VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

When starting up and attempting to play, or after some time of playing games such as Slime Rancher, Grand theft auto 5, and Dirty bomb the whole system either shows up with a BSOD displaying this error, or the system just crashes leaving a pixelated mess on the monitor.

My hardware is as follows:

• AMD FX-8350 Eight core proccessor
    • Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics card
    • 32 GB of RAM
    • MSI 970A Gaming Pro Carbon motherboard

:)

TristanWhittington, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Video_Scheduler_internal_error on Windows 10

So I spoke to Nvidia they said this is completely a Microsoft issue. They said to follow some steps for windows 7 that didnt work obviously so after many months on the phone with these guys they said it was microsoft issue with the windows 10 software that
    seems to be broken.

My question is this Microsoft when are you going to fix this Video_Scheduler_internal_error?

What do I need a video sceduler for?

How does one disable it or remove it?

NickDindia, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10- VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10- VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

1. Windows 10- VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR - Similar Threads - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

2. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue: Hi everyone! I have no knowledge about this and I badly want help. My less than a month old laptop has been auto restarting with a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue. I don't know what to do....
  3. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue: Hi everyone! I have no knowledge about this and I badly want help. My less than a month old laptop has been auto restarting with a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue. I don't know what to do....
  4. My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help

My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help: It crashes when I have few systems running sometimes when I start it up it'll instantly blue screen I play low system required games I still get the blue screen...
  5. My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help: It crashes when I have few systems running sometimes when I start it up it'll instantly blue screen I play low system required games I still get the blue screen...
  6. Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR": Hey,I have a EVGA 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GPU and it was broken last year. I've got a replacement card from EVGA which should be working fine, but sometimes my PC gets BSOD with "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" and I have frequent lags and stutters on Desktop and while gaming. I...
  7. Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"

Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR": Hey,I have a EVGA 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GPU and it was broken last year. I've got a replacement card from EVGA which should be working fine, but sometimes my PC gets BSOD with "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" and I have frequent lags and stutters on Desktop and while gaming. I...
  8. Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error: I was running 2 remote desktop plus sessions connected to local users and was away from my computer when it happened. I do not know if it was related, but it has been happening only recently, at the same time as while using rdp. Yesterday, I had a different blue screen error...
  9. Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error

Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error: I was running 2 remote desktop plus sessions connected to local users and was away from my computer when it happened. I do not know if it was related, but it has been happening only recently, at the same time as while using rdp. Yesterday, I had a different blue screen error...
  10. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: This happened when loading netflix. Good old blue screen... System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[ Guid]{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}EventID41Version9Level1Task63Opcode0Keywords0x8000400000000002-TimeCreated[...