Windows 10: windows 10 videos permanently zoomed

Discus and support windows 10 videos permanently zoomed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Thre is something wrong with the windows10 update as now on all browsers any videos are zoomed and it impossible to zoom out. also if I disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamHannant, Jul 20, 2018.

1. windows 10 videos permanently zoomed

Hi Thre is something wrong with the windows10 update as now on all browsers any videos are zoomed and it impossible to zoom out. also if I disable hardware accelerator to stop this google maps 3d doesnt work and stays in 2d.

:)

WilliamHannant, Jul 20, 2018

2. windows 10 videos permanently zoomed

I didnt find a solution to this problem. I use google chrome and the same issue applies to both edge and chrome, the videos are permanently zoomed and google maps has lost the 3d facility, I have managed to change the videos on chrome but maps is still wrong
    and I cannot change edge, so it must be an issue through your update/

OS Build is 17134.167 Version 1803 installed 10/06/18

Regards

Bill

WilliamHannant, Oct 16, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    How to set zoom level permanently to 125% in Explorer 8?

In Google chrome I use the Auto Zoom extension

EDIT: I googled and here ya go

next time google lol, first link in googling "permanent zoom IE8"

n-ster, Oct 16, 2018
  4. windows 10 videos permanently zoomed

windows 10 videos permanently zoomed

Hi Thre is something wrong with the windows10 update as now on all browsers any videos are zoomed and it impossible to zoom out. also if I disable hardware accelerator to stop this google maps 3d doesnt work and stays in 2d.

WilliamHannant, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 videos permanently zoomed

1. windows 10 videos permanently zoomed - Similar Threads - videos permanently zoomed

2. NO VIDEO ON ZOOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO VIDEO ON ZOOM: I cannot get my desktop camera to work with Zoom, even though the light is on. Have tried privacy settings etc without luck plus fully researched on line. I have Windows 10 on an Espire E15 Laptop.... HELP!...
  3. Videos Zoom

Videos Zoom: About 50% of the time when I play a video, it is zoomed in to the middle with bad resoultion. I have followed every single guide I can find online and I cannot find anything. Im not on a laptop also. I have gone into power options, updatated drivers, reset my computer....
  4. zoomed video

zoomed video: So, I've tried to watch any type of video while my laptop is plugged in and charging, the video is very zoomed in and in black and white. But when I unplugged it, it became normal . So I'm not able to watch anything while it is charging except YouTube . Anyone know how to fix...
  5. Video zoom problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video zoom problem in Windows 10: I have had windows 10 for over a year now and suddenly all online videos that I try to play on my laptop are super zoomed in. I cannot find any way to zoom them back to normal. I have tried the usual ways of zooming in and out but nothing works. So how to fix this problem?...
  6. Videos zoomed in

Videos zoomed in: After the last Windows update, each video that I play keeps zooming in. It doesn’t depend on the browser. Changing screen resolution doesn’t have any effect either. I don’t know how to get in touch with Nvidia control center...
  7. Zoomed in videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoomed in videos: My videos are all of a sudden zoomed in and it's driving me crazy. I've messed with all the setting options and nothing is working, even the example video on the video playback settings is zoomed in to the max. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. Zoomed in videos

Zoomed in videos: Dear Windows, since a few weeks ago my computer started zooming in all the videos I watch; videos from Youtube, Instagram, Twitch streams and also the videos I have on my PC. They are zoomed in an they are grey and white. But this is just when my charging cable is plugged in...
  9. videos zoomed in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    videos zoomed in: Most of the videos I try to watch on my laptop look zoomed in. And it's not that I did it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/videos-zoomed-in/7e38f0fc-348e-4c05-99ff-a7ef27feb556
  10. video zoomed in

video zoomed in: Suddenly my computer is playing all video zoomed way in. I have read several posts and can not resolve the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/video-zoomed-in/899fc4ad-c6f6-4556-802e-54ea8146d469

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 zoomed in videos

2. windows is permanently zoomed how to resovle

3. undelete windows 10