Windows 10: Windows 10 visual issue?

Discus and support Windows 10 visual issue? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; OK I was using windows media player watching a show, I at some point right clicked on the desktop > hovered over "graphics options" > hovered over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bright Eyes, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Windows 10 visual issue?

OK I was using windows media player watching a show, I at some point right clicked on the desktop > hovered over "graphics options" > hovered over "profiles" and selected one of them.

I can switch through the varies profiles and they work ----- But there is no way to revert back to the previous video setting. I cannot go back only choose one of the complimentary, basic, profiles.

Note: It only adjusts the media player only. i dont want brightness, dark mode, ect. i want my old "profile" back!

:)

Bright Eyes, Mar 30, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Mar 30, 2016
  3. Windows app development requires windows 8.1 error on installing visual studio on windows 10

I have a visual studio professional license key. When i am installing visual studio on windows 10 the insulation setup shows a warning that " Windows store app development require windows 8.1". I am primarily using the visual studio for windows & windows
    phone app development. I want to know what version of visual studio pro is compatible with windows 10.

Installing visual studio pro by ignoring this warning do not solved my problem. While creating new apps with visual studio its showing an error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object error"

Gautam krishna.R, Mar 30, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Windows 10 visual issue?

Hello and Welcome to the TenForums

The way to revert back is to go to the "Graphics Properties" not the Options and in the Video section you should be able to Restore Defaults. This will return your settings to what they were originally. If you want to you can then save this as a new profile and call it Basic or Default so that it is there in the future if you make any changes again.

philc43, Mar 30, 2016
  5. where are they?

Bright Eyes, Mar 30, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    Here are some screen shots to help:

Windows 10 visual issue? [​IMG]

philc43, Mar 30, 2016
  7. Thank you very much!

Bright Eyes, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 visual issue?

1. Windows 10 visual issue? - Similar Threads - visual issue

2. Issue with downloading visual C++ redistibutable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with downloading visual C++ redistibutable: When I attempt to download the most current X64 version of the Visual C++ redistributable it gives me an error saying that there is already a download in progress. How do I correct? I have restarted multiple times.I am downloading from this link...
  3. Issue with downloading visual C++ redistibutable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with downloading visual C++ redistibutable: When I attempt to download the most current X64 version of the Visual C++ redistributable it gives me an error saying that there is already a download in progress. How do I correct? I have restarted multiple times.I am downloading from this link...
  4. offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues: hello Microsoft team i have been facing issues during multiplayer games , i have three games installed cs2counter strike,apex legends and valorant. i open a game join practise maps/offline maps everything goes fine, fast mouse movement is very instantly processed no delay in...
  5. offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues

offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues: hello Microsoft team i have been facing issues during multiplayer games , i have three games installed cs2counter strike,apex legends and valorant. i open a game join practise maps/offline maps everything goes fine, fast mouse movement is very instantly processed no delay in...
  6. Issue with Visual studio 2019- pop-up to enter IP address

Issue with Visual studio 2019- pop-up to enter IP address: Hi there, I am student and I have started learning about the Hololens, I have build a project and everything is going smooth but when I am trying to deploy it to the visual studio 2019, the visual studio is not showing up the pop up to enter the IP address to connect and...
  7. Issue with Visual studio 2019- pop-up to enter IP address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Visual studio 2019- pop-up to enter IP address: Hi there, I am student and I have started learning about the Hololens, I have build a project and everything is going smooth but when I am trying to deploy it to the visual studio 2019, the visual studio is not showing up the pop up to enter the IP address to connect and...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue: Hi,When I Install a 3rd party application, it starts processing/installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 exe file. After some 3 to 5 sec, the 3rd party application installation ends up with an error. The error log that I took is as...
  9. Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue

Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue: Hi,When I Install a 3rd party application, it starts processing/installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 exe file. After some 3 to 5 sec, the 3rd party application installation ends up with an error. The error log that I took is as...
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade