Windows 10: Windows 10 volume control doesn't work

Discus and support Windows 10 volume control doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I installed windows 10 and i like it very much, except for one thing; i can't adjust my windows volume. I had this problem before with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Highsoldierr, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Windows 10 volume control doesn't work

Hello

I installed windows 10 and i like it very much, except for one thing; i can't adjust my windows volume.
    I had this problem before with previous windows but i could fix this to right click on the volume icon right below the the task bar and press playback devices. Here you swa to devices speakers what was set as default en digital output. nothing's change there very much but before i could fix the problem trought set the digital output device as default, but now nothing changed. I tryd to disableing the other devices i tryd to update the drivers, i cant change any thing in the driver settings what can help me.

I can adjust the volume at youtube its just the volume of windows i cant eather mute it.
    i'm sorry for my bad english i hope i'm clearly enough and hope some one can help me.

:)

Highsoldierr, Aug 2, 2015

2. CK-100 volume issues

The CU-7 is supposed to control the volume, it will dial the last dialed number when I press the button, but doesn't control the volume at all.

Music doesn't work because I don't have any RCA cables from it to the back of my stereo head unit.

- paul

paulmp---01, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Volume on Lumia 550 just drops to 0

Yeah, nothing happens then, works perfectly fine. Just when the headphones are plugged it, doesn't matter if you touch the volume controls or not. And it's not the headphones button that's causing problems, it pauses the song doesn't mess with the volume.

Dusan Bogicevic, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Windows 10 volume control doesn't work

my solution:

CTRL+ALT+DEL, restart Windows Explorer

I have this problem when my computer comes back from sleep

bangbangdeluxe, Jun 30, 2016
  5. Florio Win User
    thanks very much for your reply, bangbangdeluxe. I'd been searching for a solution all over the place. *Wink

Florio, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 volume control doesn't work

1. Windows 10 volume control doesn't work - Similar Threads - volume control doesn't

2. Volume control doesn't work on headset after re-connecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume control doesn't work on headset after re-connecting.: Windows 11 OS Build 22621.1105 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0First of all, I tried to submit this using the Feedback feature on Windows Desktop, and I was getting a perpetual loading circle-spiral-thing.My actual issue is with using a pair of...
  3. Volume control doesn't work on headset after re-connecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume control doesn't work on headset after re-connecting.: Windows 11 OS Build 22621.1105 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0First of all, I tried to submit this using the Feedback feature on Windows Desktop, and I was getting a perpetual loading circle-spiral-thing.My actual issue is with using a pair of...
  4. volume control in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    volume control in windows 10: all of a sudden when I click on the horn symbol so I can increase the volume, it won't open up. How do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-in-windows-10/3132f358-d3bf-4fc9-980e-31d947e5ee0a
  5. JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker volume control doesn't work with windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker volume control doesn't work with windows 10: I have different Bluetooth speakers that can control and be controlled through windows 10 volume slide bar, except for a JBL Flip 5 speaker that can control the windows volume, but can't work the opposite way, windows volume controls just seam to be changing but actually it...
  6. Windows 10 volume control doesn't work on all videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 volume control doesn't work on all videos: I currently have an old laptop hooked up to the TV to watch stuff on. I have noticed that sometimes videos on VLC aren't affected by me changing the volume within windows. Is it file format related? The TV is connected to a sound bar by an optical cable because the TV is so...
  7. Volume control will not work in Windows 10

Volume control will not work in Windows 10: speaker icon no longer works after recent update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-will-not-work-in-windows-10/6c78fc02-5eb9-4e8b-bd79-99d23189d06b
  8. Volume control doesn't work on Lenovo Flex 14.

Volume control doesn't work on Lenovo Flex 14.: I have a brand new Lenovo Flex 14. I took it out of the box, installed Windows, installed updates, drivers, etc. Before I even started using it I made sure everything was up to date and working. Except apparently the volume control. System-wide volume control does nothing at...
  9. Volume Control not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume Control not working: The volume control on the lower right of the screen is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-not-working/b1c2fb65-7937-467a-97f7-05887fb37172
  10. Windows 10 Taskbar Volume Control not working

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Taskbar Volume Control not working: [ATTACH] The Volume Control icon in the system tray is the quickest way to control volume on your Windows 10 PC. However if after a recent update or a software installation, it no longer responds to mouse clicks, whether it be a [...] This post Windows 10 Taskbar Volume...