Windows 10: Windows 10 Waking up from Sleep

Discus and support Windows 10 Waking up from Sleep in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I wake up my PC from sleep, it stops at a picture like viewing from a cave to the ocean (shows date/time upper left and some icons lower right).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wings4kites, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Waking up from Sleep

When I wake up my PC from sleep, it stops at a picture like viewing from a cave to the ocean (shows date/time upper left and some icons lower right). It stops there until I click on the screen then goes to User name logon 'sign In'; where it stops again until I click on start, then immediately opens at desktop. Does anyone know how to bypass these two user prompts so it goes from sleep to desktop without intervention. I did turn off User Required to Enter Password at Logon, which did nothing for start from Sleep??? Also, I do not have a password assigned. Nothing I've found on the Internet so far has help bypass this concern. I just want to be able to bring my PC from Sleep to Desk Top without having to click the screen twice.
    Any help is appreciated!

:)

wings4kites, Nov 26, 2016
  2. MSuser89 Win User

computer wake up from sleep mode by itself windows 10

computer wake up from sleep mode by itself windows 10 right when in goes into sleep mode. so it wakes up immediately after going into sleep mode. how to fix?

MSuser89, Nov 26, 2016
  3. JoeNamco Win User
    JoeNamco, Nov 26, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows 10 Waking up from Sleep

dalchina, Nov 27, 2016
  5. dalchina, Thank you for your response! However, I have already performed this action w/o solving the issue. The only change so far I have been able to make is the elimination of the first stoppage at the picture of ocean; this is now bypassed. My system still stops at the user Sign In screen and waits for me to click on it. I know it seems like a little effort of one click to go from sleep to sign on user then another click; but it's just the point that it should be seamless. Thanks again for your input!

wings4kites, Nov 27, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    Can you confirm you used an administrator account when you made the change?

This may also be of interest:

Windows 10 Waking up from Sleep [​IMG]

Mine is set to resume from sleep without a lock screen or login being required.

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Waking up from Sleep

1. Windows 10 Waking up from Sleep - Similar Threads - Waking Sleep

2. Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m: Occasionally I have this issue, where my Right-Hand Display Monitor does not come back on/wake up, with the Laptop and other Display Screen, as it should. This issue turned into happening now each time I have to wake up my computer, after updating the screen sleep settings......
  3. Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m: Occasionally I have this issue, where my Right-Hand Display Monitor does not come back on/wake up, with the Laptop and other Display Screen, as it should. This issue turned into happening now each time I have to wake up my computer, after updating the screen sleep settings......
  4. Windows 11 - BSOD when wake from sleep mode

Windows 11 - BSOD when wake from sleep mode: Hi, my laptop keeps getting BSOD when waking from sleep. Here is the download link for the minidump file: 042224-46328-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-bsod-when-wake-from-sleep-mode/5e90534f-d117-4a9c-b43f-c4513d84ff46
  5. Windows 11 - BSOD when wake from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - BSOD when wake from sleep mode: Hi, my laptop keeps getting BSOD when waking from sleep. Here is the download link for the minidump file: 042224-46328-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-bsod-when-wake-from-sleep-mode/5e90534f-d117-4a9c-b43f-c4513d84ff46
  6. Wifi disabled for few seconds after laptop wakes up from sleep state

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disabled for few seconds after laptop wakes up from sleep state: when I open my laptop from its sleep state, wifi is disabled for few 10-15 seconds. It happens every time my laptop wakes up, at first I thought it was a windows 11 bug which developers might fix in later updates but problem has been persistent. Any fix?...
  7. Wifi disabled for few seconds after laptop wakes up from sleep state

Wifi disabled for few seconds after laptop wakes up from sleep state: when I open my laptop from its sleep state, wifi is disabled for few 10-15 seconds. It happens every time my laptop wakes up, at first I thought it was a windows 11 bug which developers might fix in later updates but problem has been persistent. Any fix?...
  8. LG Gram 17" laptop won't wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG Gram 17" laptop won't wake from sleep: I am running Windows 11 Home version. Seems recently I cannot seem to get the laptop to wake from sleep mode without holding down the power button and restarting the laptop.This is a recent thing as last month, tapping the spacebar would always wake the laptop. I even went as...
  9. LG Gram 17" laptop won't wake from sleep

LG Gram 17" laptop won't wake from sleep: I am running Windows 11 Home version. Seems recently I cannot seem to get the laptop to wake from sleep mode without holding down the power button and restarting the laptop.This is a recent thing as last month, tapping the spacebar would always wake the laptop. I even went as...
  10. Bluescreen After Waking PC from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen After Waking PC from Sleep: A few times I've gotten a bluescreen after waking up my PC. In one occurrence, I couldn't click or type, but I could move my cursor, until it stopped as well. Wondering if it maybe has something to do with the built in virus protection but I'm unsure.Here is the dump file for...