Windows 10: Windows 10 - waking up from sleep

Discus and support Windows 10 - waking up from sleep in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, Just joined site as got nowhere else to turn to *Sad As of recently a week or 2 now, when I put my computer into sleep mode it goes to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Crabclaw74, May 10, 2016.

1. Windows 10 - waking up from sleep

Hi all,

Just joined site as got nowhere else to turn to *Sad

As of recently a week or 2 now, when I put my computer into sleep mode it goes to sleep no problem. I have enabled it to wake up either using my keyboard or mouse which is fine, but I know have noticed a different problem.

When the computer woke up before it would go straight to the password screen which was fine ( stops small hands getting on lol) , but now it goes to the booting screen and does a boot up then goes to the password screen.

This wasn't a problem before and as far as I am aware I haven't touched or done anything different..

Please , please help as this is rather annoying if i have to get back to the computer fairly fast for something or some typing.

p.s. also how do i change my profile pic?

:)

Crabclaw74, May 10, 2016
  2. MSuser89 Win User

computer wake up from sleep mode by itself windows 10

computer wake up from sleep mode by itself windows 10 right when in goes into sleep mode. so it wakes up immediately after going into sleep mode. how to fix?

MSuser89, May 10, 2016
  3. JoeNamco Win User
    JoeNamco, May 10, 2016
  4. Windows 10 - waking up from sleep

orlbuckeye, May 10, 2016
  5. Thank you Orlbuckeye....

After looking through the link I have finally achieved what I wanted!! looks like I may have clicked something by mistake!!

As for the profile pic, meant more for this website.. cant find in my profile for Tenforums how to change it *Sad

Crabclaw74, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - waking up from sleep

1. Windows 10 - waking up from sleep - Similar Threads - waking sleep

2. LG Gram 17" laptop won't wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG Gram 17" laptop won't wake from sleep: I am running Windows 11 Home version. Seems recently I cannot seem to get the laptop to wake from sleep mode without holding down the power button and restarting the laptop.This is a recent thing as last month, tapping the spacebar would always wake the laptop. I even went as...
  3. LG Gram 17" laptop won't wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LG Gram 17" laptop won't wake from sleep: I am running Windows 11 Home version. Seems recently I cannot seem to get the laptop to wake from sleep mode without holding down the power button and restarting the laptop.This is a recent thing as last month, tapping the spacebar would always wake the laptop. I even went as...
  4. Bluescreen After Waking PC from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen After Waking PC from Sleep: A few times I've gotten a bluescreen after waking up my PC. In one occurrence, I couldn't click or type, but I could move my cursor, until it stopped as well. Wondering if it maybe has something to do with the built in virus protection but I'm unsure.Here is the dump file for...
  5. Bluescreen After Waking PC from Sleep

Bluescreen After Waking PC from Sleep: A few times I've gotten a bluescreen after waking up my PC. In one occurrence, I couldn't click or type, but I could move my cursor, until it stopped as well. Wondering if it maybe has something to do with the built in virus protection but I'm unsure.Here is the dump file for...
  6. Windows cannot wake from sleep [AMD-3700x-windows 11 system]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot wake from sleep [AMD-3700x-windows 11 system]: My computer cannot wake up from sleep. Everything is up to date, clean installation of Windows 11 23h2.Here is for the log from event viewer when it happens computer sleep: event viewer logand here is the system configuration: System AMD 3700x...
  7. Windows cannot wake from sleep [AMD-3700x-windows 11 system]

Windows cannot wake from sleep [AMD-3700x-windows 11 system]: My computer cannot wake up from sleep. Everything is up to date, clean installation of Windows 11 23h2.Here is for the log from event viewer when it happens computer sleep: event viewer logand here is the system configuration: System AMD 3700x...
  8. Blue screen sometimes after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen sometimes after waking from sleep mode: I just got a BSOD shortly after waking my computer from sleep mode. I don't remember the exact error message, but it had to do with NTFS.sys. About a month ago I had another BSOD from the same situation, but I think it was a different file and error. Something about...
  9. Blue screen sometimes after waking from sleep mode

Blue screen sometimes after waking from sleep mode: I just got a BSOD shortly after waking my computer from sleep mode. I don't remember the exact error message, but it had to do with NTFS.sys. About a month ago I had another BSOD from the same situation, but I think it was a different file and error. Something about...
  10. Recently when my laptop wakes up from sleep, the display takes 4 to 5 minutes to turn on!

Recently when my laptop wakes up from sleep, the display takes 4 to 5 minutes to turn on!: After I updated my windows 10 cumulative update, display driver and some other network drivers a few days ago, I faced this problem which is annoying a lot. I put my laptop on sleep and after a couple of minutes I opened the lid of it and started a timer waiting for display...