Windows 10: Windows 10 weird desktop (Screenshot provided)

Discus and support Windows 10 weird desktop (Screenshot provided) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] My PC would startup fine at times, then startup with a desktop like this. The clock at the bottom right corner would go missing if this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BlueCanon, Feb 23, 2018.

1. BlueCanon Win User

Windows 10 weird desktop (Screenshot provided)

Windows 10 weird desktop (Screenshot provided) [​IMG]

My PC would startup fine at times, then startup with a desktop like this.

The clock at the bottom right corner would go missing if this happens as well.

Any help would be much appreciated. If any extra info is needed, let me know and i will post them up.

TIA.

:)

BlueCanon, Feb 23, 2018

2. SCREEN RESOLUTION

WHat exactly are you doing and what app are you using.. Can you provide screenshots?

This sounds weird to me..

Paul van der Heu, Feb 23, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Aniversary - Pixelated Screen

Hi,

Did that and nothing changed. Now, I just noticed a weird thing: that picture was taken using my phone; if I take a screenshot using print-screen or any other screenshot tool the desktop looks fine with NO artifacts. So at this point I'm not sure what it
    can be, the monitor, the GPU or Windows?

Thank you.

ParagonMark, Feb 23, 2018
  4. Anak Win User

Hi BlueCanon, Welcome to 10F! *Smile

It kind of looks like your machine sometimes starts in Display view see: Change desktop icons view in Windows 10 to Details and List view

• Have you been experimenting with key combo's?
    • Would you see these Folders after a "normal" startup, can you show a screenshot of the normal?
    Being in tablet mode will hide the taskbar and the clock as well. You may want to go over those settings: Turn On or Off Tablet Mode in Windows 10

It would also be helpful if you filled in your:

5. BlueCanon Win User
    Hi Anak, thanks for the welcome!

I've attached 2 screenshots of what I'm troubled with, I hope this would be enough.

I've also taken your advice with the Display view but I don't think that's the source of my problems.

Hope to get a reply from you soon. TIA!

BlueCanon, Feb 25, 2018
  6. Anak Win User
    Thanks for filling in some of your specs but, you'll need to go further.

What version and build of 10, is it home, pro, enterprise? Anniversary 1607 build number 14393.****, Creators 1703, 1709 Build 16299.**** ?
    There's been so many problems associated with the different flavors of 10 that you need to be specific.

Check against the info in these links to see if your custom build is compatible with 10.

Anak, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 weird desktop (Screenshot provided) - Similar Threads - weird desktop Screenshot

2. Weird Windows Explorer Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Windows Explorer Desktop: Hi All,I have just started having this problem with my PC and the only way I can fix it is if I open up task manager and the hit restart. I have tested and updated the following,The Ram is fine and seated correctly.GPU is fine and seated correctly, I have updated it to newest...
  3. Weird Windows Explorer Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Windows Explorer Desktop: Hi All,I have just started having this problem with my PC and the only way I can fix it is if I open up task manager and the hit restart. I have tested and updated the following,The Ram is fine and seated correctly.GPU is fine and seated correctly, I have updated it to newest...
  4. Weird Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Desktop Icons: So recently I completely reset my PC, and the icons have been like this for a few days now and I can not find a single solution to this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-desktop-icons/a2b93bb9-1afe-4977-bfd9-c5850696f857
  5. Weird Screenshot issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Screenshot issue: When i press:Windows Key + Shift + Sthe cursor is moving from left to right continuelyI just want to know if this is a known issue and if it can be resolved.I do not want to troubleshoot here anything...
  6. Weird Screenshot issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Screenshot issue: When i press:Windows Key + Shift + Sthe cursor is moving from left to right continuelyI just want to know if this is a known issue and if it can be resolved.I do not want to troubleshoot here anything...
  7. Weird Screenshot issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. screenshots provided by Microsoft on win 10 before entering password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    screenshots provided by Microsoft on win 10 before entering password: I enjoy very much the screenshots from around the world provided by Microsoft on my win 10 laptop and sometimes I use it as background. I used to be able to save some, but now I am not able. After the latest update it does not work. How can I save some screenshots. Searcher...
  9. Unable to Open Hard Drive on Windows 10 Laptop Screenshot Provided

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Open Hard Drive on Windows 10 Laptop Screenshot Provided: Hey, there! I've been working on opening my hard drive to access important information and, after following a lot of really helpful advice I was able to find on the topic, ran into this roadblock: [ATTACH] It feels like it was able to process almost all of the data, but...
  10. Windows 10 Build 10586.312 CU for desktop Screenshot leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 10586.312 CU for desktop Screenshot leaked: Windows 10 Build 10586.312 CU for desktop Screenshot leaked Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 49754

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 weird desktop