Windows 10: windows 10 went black screen?

Discus and support windows 10 went black screen? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have win10 from the time it was released. From yesterday I experience system will not boot, it pass windows logo and then went black, after a couple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Acronis, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Acronis Win User

windows 10 went black screen?

I have win10 from the time it was released. From yesterday I experience system will not boot,
    it pass windows logo and then went black, after a couple of attempts it logs in win10 and works for 10 minutes,
    and screen goes black, no mouse cursor. Only I can do is restart again.

I didnt make any hardware changes, didnt install any app, I dont know was windows make some other changes to system or updates,
    From Installed Updates list I can see last update was on 11.5.2016, and after that adobe reader update.

In event viewer there is only information "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."

Sometimes it offers me boot menu:
    Win10
    Rollback windows
    What would rollback do?

I have Kaspersky KIS, didnt report any virus or anything.
    What else to look, to fix this?

windows 10 went black screen? [​IMG]

:)

Acronis, Jun 7, 2016

2. Windows 10 Asus laptop black screen

running Windows 10. did Windows update and screen went black.

CherylArmstrong1, Jun 7, 2016
  3. Windows 10

I installed Windows 10 on my Dell Windows 7 Laptop this morning and assume all went fine since it said it was 100% My screen then went black and I have not been able to access my computer since then. When I press the power button the blue Windows 10
    window appears briefly and then the screen goes black. Help, please.

CharleneJones_NOCA, Jun 7, 2016
  4. Acronis Win User

Acronis, Jun 7, 2016
Thema:

1. windows 10 went black screen? - Similar Threads - went black screen

2. Laptop screen went black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen went black: I was just reading an article then the screen randomly went black. I tried moving my mouse around, but it didn't show up and I tried turning it off and closing the screen, but it still didn't work because it was still on for some reason it didn't turn off. I fixed it now by...
  3. Laptop screen went black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen went black: I was just reading an article then the screen randomly went black. I tried moving my mouse around, but it didn't show up and I tried turning it off and closing the screen, but it still didn't work because it was still on for some reason it didn't turn off. I fixed it now by...
  4. Screen went black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen went black: I was updating my PC to Windows 11 whilst restart power got cut off. Now my PC just shows black screen what should I do? Sometimes it does go to Preparing Automatic Repair stage but nothing happens....
  5. Screen went black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen went black: I was updating my PC to Windows 11 whilst restart power got cut off. Now my PC just shows black screen what should I do? Sometimes it does go to Preparing Automatic Repair stage but nothing happens....
  6. Screen went black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 screen went black and icons moved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 screen went black and icons moved: Hello!I was playing on my laptop and suddenly i had that windows sound, and the screen started going chaotic - the windows shrinked, i heard another windows sound and the screen went black. the app i was in froze and stopped responding and when i closed it all the icons have...
  8. My windows 10 went black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 went black screen: I've tried everything. I even reset my laptop but it still stays with a black screen and a cmd prompt. What should I do? submitted by /u/calvin426 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f79krh/my_windows_10_went_black_screen/
  9. My screen went black.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen went black.: The apps still show up, as does the task bar, but otherwise it is black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-went-black/5be51158-9c1d-45cc-ac66-b6c072a8c4f5
  10. Screen Went Black

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Went Black: I bought my HP Desktop All-In-One a couple months and it had been working great. I turned it on this morning, then left it for a few hours. When I moved the mouse to get the screen back on it stayed black. I checked the cables and they were fine and I put fresh batteries...