Windows 10: Windows 10, While any Office Desktop App is Running, screen has yellow cast

Discus and support Windows 10, While any Office Desktop App is Running, screen has yellow cast in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This problem started in June after major Windows updates (I'm on build 17134, Intel UHD630); Hoped it would be patched by now, but no. When I start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KeithStern, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Windows 10, While any Office Desktop App is Running, screen has yellow cast

This problem started in June after major Windows updates (I'm on build 17134, Intel UHD630); Hoped it would be patched by now, but no. When I start Windows 10 desktop, with HD monitor, everything looks fine. When I start any Office desktop app such as Word or Outlook, a yellow cast overlays the entire screen for all apps. Browsers, Photoshop, etc. all have a distinct yellow/greenish cast. When I quit all Office desktop apps, screen returns to normal.

:)

KeithStern, Jul 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jul 16, 2018
  3. windwhirl Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

Well, I think it's fine, as long as you can use previous Office versions on Windows 10. At work, we still use Office 2003/2007 on most machines, with one of them using Office 97. All of them running Windows XP (with hardened security policies) or Windows 7. To be honest, we only upgrade the OS if it doesn't break compatibility with some mandatory legacy apps (with mandatory I mean that there is no alternative because the tax office holds exclusive rights to make the apps to fill certain taxes and information registers, and because they still use Visual Basic 5 for their coding, so we must maintain compatibility). So no, honestly, we are still far away from even thinking about moving on to Windows 10. And we hardly use any feature introduced with Office 2007 and after, so there is even less incentive to upgrade.

windwhirl, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Jessen P Win User

Windows 10, While any Office Desktop App is Running, screen has yellow cast

windows 10 cast to device

Hi Steven,

• Do you get any error message when you try to cast the device?
    • Does the issue happen when you don't use cast to device, I mean when you are online?
    • Which device do you use to cast the content?
    If the issue happens only when you cast the device, the issue can be that of the casting device. In that case I would request you to execute the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Thank you.

Jessen P, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10, While any Office Desktop App is Running, screen has yellow cast

1. Windows 10, While any Office Desktop App is Running, screen has yellow cast - Similar Threads - While Office Desktop

2. Green and yellow screens on Window 10 Lenovo Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green and yellow screens on Window 10 Lenovo Desktop: My Lenovo Desktop i3core with duo monitors suddenly turned green and another yellow. The machine also made louder noise that had to be unplugged to turn it off. That was the 2nd time that happened in the last 3 days. Can someone help please....
  3. Green and yellow screens on Window 10 Lenovo Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green and yellow screens on Window 10 Lenovo Desktop: My Lenovo Desktop i3core with duo monitors suddenly turned green and another yellow. The machine also made louder noise that had to be unplugged to turn it off. That was the 2nd time that happened in the last 3 days. Can someone help please....
  4. Green and yellow screens on Window 10 Lenovo Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My screen has a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen has a yellow tint.: I dont know why but my display developed a yellow tint even though ive been taking care of my laptop. It has never been hit nor have i dropped it. The screen stays yellow for a long time and suddenly it becomes normal and goes back to how it was in a short period of time....
  6. My screen has a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen has a yellow tint.: I dont know why but my display developed a yellow tint even though ive been taking care of my laptop. It has never been hit nor have i dropped it. The screen stays yellow for a long time and suddenly it becomes normal and goes back to how it was in a short period of time....
  7. My screen has a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Yellow screen Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yellow screen Windows 10?: Hello, i bought a Microsoft Pro 7 yesterday and the display has now turned slightly yellowish or has been since yesterday. You have to change something in the settings, but I don't know what. Thanks in advance! Gelblicher Bildschirm Windows 10?
  9. Screen yellow in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen yellow in windows 10: After I updated my laptop, it became yellow screen. I looked up online and found a temporary "fix" for this problem. One article suggests me to create a default color profile in the color management settings. It worked immediately and my screen's color was back to normal....
  10. desktop icon has blue & yellow shield on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop icon has blue & yellow shield on it: Hello All, I have a program Netgear Prosafe VPN client. I have it installed on 2 Win 10 pc's On 1 pc the desktop icon has a yellow and blue shield on the lower right corner. I found that means the app will need elevated privileges to run it always prompts for admin acct...