Windows 10: Windows 10 WiFi disconnects

Discus and support Windows 10 WiFi disconnects in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need some serious help. I wasn't to use my computer again, but here's the issue. I'm using a Dell Inspiron One 2020 all in one PC, a computer strong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheVess, Sep 29, 2016.

1. TheVess Win User

Windows 10 WiFi disconnects

I need some serious help. I wasn't to use my computer again, but here's the issue. I'm using a Dell Inspiron One 2020 all in one PC, a computer strong enough to run League of Legends at 60fps, but that's about it. Considering the title, I'm sure you can guess my issue. Windows 10 has a horrible time keeping me on my WiFi. I know I should be using ether net, but I don't have that luxury quite yet. Downgrading to windows 8.1 or lower isn't an option because of the amount of stuff I have, and I don't want to lose it all. Even with a recovery option, Microsoft has screwed me over, so I'm not taking the chance.

Here are my specs in case it helps

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G2020T @ 2.50GHz 2.50GHz

RAM: 4.00GB (3.89 usable)

System Type: 64-Bit OS, x64 based processor

Pen and Touch: Touch Support with 10 Touch Points

Please help...

:)

TheVess, Sep 29, 2016
  2. arun_603 Win User

Wi-Fi connection disconnecting frequently on Windows 10.

Original Title: Disconnection of Broadband wifi

Frequently diconnect Broadband wifi connection in windows 10

arun_603, Sep 29, 2016
  3. where is the Wifi on Windows 10?

So I downloaded Windows 10 through a LAN connection and before the Update whenever I disconnected from the LAN on Windows 7 the icon would change to a wifi ping opposed to a LAN icon. But now whenever I disconnect my LAN I cant connect using only a Wifi
    signal. How do I enable Wifi from a disconnected LAN Cable?

GatoYbeans, Sep 29, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 WiFi disconnects

1. Windows 10 WiFi disconnects - Similar Threads - WiFi disconnects

2. WIFI Disconnect Woes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI Disconnect Woes: I'm running Windows 11 Home with Version 23H2. I recently updated to 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893 that was installed on April 10, 2024. I've been experiencing issues with WIFI automatically shutting down and...
  3. WIFI Disconnect Woes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI Disconnect Woes: I'm running Windows 11 Home with Version 23H2. I recently updated to 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893 that was installed on April 10, 2024. I've been experiencing issues with WIFI automatically shutting down and...
  4. My wifi dongle disconnects when i get afk while downloading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi dongle disconnects when i get afk while downloading games: Hello Respected Team,I have been facing an issue for a couple of days. Whenever I leave my PC in an idle state when I am downloading something, my wifi dongle disconnects and shows "Connected, No internet". Then, when I plug it back in again, it works, but after some time,...
  5. My wifi dongle disconnects when i get afk while downloading games

My wifi dongle disconnects when i get afk while downloading games: Hello Respected Team,I have been facing an issue for a couple of days. Whenever I leave my PC in an idle state when I am downloading something, my wifi dongle disconnects and shows "Connected, No internet". Then, when I plug it back in again, it works, but after some time,...
  6. My wifi dongle disconnects when i get afk while downloading games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...
  8. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...
  9. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. New laptop disconnects other devices when connected to wifi and disconnects my internet

New laptop disconnects other devices when connected to wifi and disconnects my internet: I just got a new laptop but everytime I connect to my wifi network the internet goes ridiculously slow and my other devices get disconnected and are not able to use the internet. I will then disconnect the wifi on the laptop and the internet will go back to normal and the...