Windows 10: Windows 10 will not recognize a blank dvd in the dvd burner, I'm using an adapter to a USB 3

Discus and support Windows 10 will not recognize a blank dvd in the dvd burner, I'm using an adapter to a USB 3 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 will not recognize a blank dvd in the dvd burner, I'm using an adapter to a USB 3. Have de-installed and reinstall, updated drivers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarlosNaya, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Windows 10 will not recognize a blank dvd in the dvd burner, I'm using an adapter to a USB 3

Windows 10 will not recognize a blank dvd in the dvd burner, I'm using an adapter to a USB 3. Have de-installed and reinstall, updated drivers, inserted multiple DVDs. and nothing.

:)

CarlosNaya, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Driver for USB CS/DVD burner

Hi Peter,

For better assistance in checking the compatibility of your external USB CD/DVD burner with Windows 10, we suggest contacting the manufacturer of the burner.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Riel Alc, Aug 13, 2018
  3. HP DVD burner

if it fails, why it can read other dvd or cd, it even can write on -rw dvd or cd. it just can't recognize the blank disc. it say the the blank disc has not been format. a burner software can't burn coz it say empty dvd drive, need to insert a disc.

mrthanhnguyen, Aug 13, 2018
  4. deemby Win User

Windows 10 will not recognize a blank dvd in the dvd burner, I'm using an adapter to a USB 3

No DVD Burner in win10

Hi. Thank you for your quick response. I downloaded the suggested programme and was able to produce the necessary VOB files. I could not get the burner to work however. Although the programme recognises my burner as per screen, my PC tell me to insert a disc. I have used both my H and I drives, and also tried DVD+RW and DVD-R, both of which are compatible with the programme. Bree ( a forum guru), also suggested using DVD style.I downloaded that but got the same result. I know that you may not be clued up on the particular software, could there be an issue with the drives? when I check the device manager, things seem to be okay. I just feel that I am missing a step somewhere. When I used win 7, I didnt think about what I was doing, it just happened

Windows 10 will not recognize a blank dvd in the dvd burner, I'm using an adapter to a USB 3 [​IMG]

deemby, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 will not recognize a blank dvd in the dvd burner, I'm using an adapter to a USB 3

1. Windows 10 will not recognize a blank dvd in the dvd burner, I'm using an adapter to a USB 3 - Similar Threads - recognize blank dvd

2. Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD: I have two Dell desktops, each was able to format and burn files to CD's and DVD's previously. Neither will do so now. I have tried deleting the drives and rebooting but problem still remains. I can do both operations on a Dell laptop with external burner. If I format a CD or...
  3. Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD: I have two Dell desktops, each was able to format and burn files to CD's and DVD's previously. Neither will do so now. I have tried deleting the drives and rebooting but problem still remains. I can do both operations on a Dell laptop with external burner. If I format a CD or...
  4. Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DVD player will not recognize my blank DVD's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD player will not recognize my blank DVD's: I have an HP CDDVDW SH-216ALN When I insert a blank DVD-RW, DVD+RW or DVD-R File Explorer says that there is no disc in the drive. However it will read a CD and a commercial DVD The discs are not faulty since they are all read in my husband's computer without any...
  6. Windows 10 dvd burner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 dvd burner: I know the dvd burner isn't supported with windows 10, but can anyone recommend one that works with windows 10? I have tried a few with no luck, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dvd-burner/2515b120-9c37-4951-b3ff-b88e8d3dcb58
  7. Windows 10 DVD Burner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 DVD Burner: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 1809 on an old laptop (due to getting a new disk). Went well, and includes a DVD burner. But it won't burn a DVD - appears that the drive is DVD read only, and can only burn CDs. My desktop Windows 10 1809 does NOT have one. Though...
  8. DVD Burner not recognizing a dvd when put in

DVD Burner not recognizing a dvd when put in: convertXtoDVD stopped working properly after a couple of updates, removed the updates, but still not working, it says no disk in drive, but when put in it says parsing but does not work, saying disk was ejected by user, but was not ejected, help!...
  9. DVD burner

DVD burner: I have taken videos of family on my go pro, and have purchased windows 10 and office 365 (which you now have to pay for annually) on a new Lenovo laptop and I have no DVD burner soft wear. Are we getting ripped off or what?...
  10. blank DVD-R is not recognized when inserted in DVD burner

blank DVD-R is not recognized when inserted in DVD burner: I’m running windows 10. In the past I’ve burned slides and videos onto blank DVD –R discs using Explorer and NERO. I’ve also burned slides onto CD-R discs. Now, for no apparent reason, neither of my 2 DVD drives will recognize a blank DVD-R disc. I’ve used blank SONY discs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 dvd burner does not recognise a blank dvd

2. dvd recognized but not recognisedwhen using burning software

3. usb dvd reads but not recognized as writer

4. window 10 not recognise blank DVD?,
  5. blank dvd not recognized windows 10,
  6. windows 10 will not recognize bland bluray disc,
  7. windows 10 not recognizing blank dvd