Windows 10: Windows 10 will not reset, why?

Discus and support Windows 10 will not reset, why? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 and am trying to reset my computers setting. I have opened up my setting and clicked on recovery. I was able to click on reset pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MrsOlivas2015, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Windows 10 will not reset, why?

I am using windows 10 and am trying to reset my computers setting. I have opened up my setting and clicked on recovery. I was able to click on reset pc but after I click on it the process stops. A pop up telling me that it is preparing to restart shows up and that it will only take a minute shows up and then...nothing. I have waiting up to 20 minutes and it either stays like that or closes the pop up. hat can I do to reset my pc or at least change my setting back to default.

:)

MrsOlivas2015, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 will not reset, why?

Delta6326, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 will not reset, why?

1. Windows 10 will not reset, why? - Similar Threads - reset why

2. why can’t i reset my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can’t i reset my pc?: i am stuck in a automatic repair loop and i’ve tried everything and nothing works so i tried resetting my pc and it says “there was a problem resetting your pc”. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-reset-my-pc/414dca7f-d759-4bd2-9a30-7d4d796592d0
  3. why can’t i reset my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can’t i reset my pc?: i am stuck in a automatic repair loop and i’ve tried everything and nothing works so i tried resetting my pc and it says “there was a problem resetting your pc”. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-reset-my-pc/414dca7f-d759-4bd2-9a30-7d4d796592d0
  4. why can’t i reset my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?: Hi i restarted my cyberpowerpc to fix the wifi and ever since then it wont let me log in. itll say log in as administrator but then tell me that the specific domain doesnt exist or cant be contacted, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?

Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?: Hi i restarted my cyberpowerpc to fix the wifi and ever since then it wont let me log in. itll say log in as administrator but then tell me that the specific domain doesnt exist or cant be contacted, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Why my bios settings keep getting reset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why my bios settings keep getting reset?: Hello,Im currently facing a problem with my bios. I enabled virtualization in bios settings but when i boot my pc again after shutting it down it automatically gets disabled. The problem is also with other settings like if i change graphics memory it reset to its default...
  8. Why did my old files show up even when I chose to erase files and downloads when I reset my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my old files show up even when I chose to erase files and downloads when I reset my...: I reset my computer a few months ago because I was worried I had downloaded a virus. I reset my computer again today and chose to erase all files and downloads. I clicked "local reinstall. reinstall windows from this device". I also chose keep windows 10. when my computer...
  9. Why did my old files show up even when I chose to erase files and downloads when I reset my...

Why did my old files show up even when I chose to erase files and downloads when I reset my...: I reset my computer a few months ago because I was worried I had downloaded a virus. I reset my computer again today and chose to erase all files and downloads. I clicked "local reinstall. reinstall windows from this device". I also chose keep windows 10. when my computer...
  10. Why did my old files show up even when I chose to erase files and downloads when I reset my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window will not reset

2. windows 10 not resetting

3. Why is Windows 10 not resetting

4. why windows 10 not reset windows