Windows 10: Windows 10 will not update, please help!

Discus and support Windows 10 will not update, please help! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello All, I need some professional help please. Thank you first but foremost for helping me with my issue. I cannot update my windows 10. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jcarrillo26, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Windows 10 will not update, please help!

Hello All,

I need some professional help please. Thank you first but foremost for helping me with my issue. I cannot update my windows 10. I have tried various troubleshooting steps but still am unsuccessful at it.

Tried:

> Downloading the troubleshooter for windows update tool.
    > Media creation tool to for windows update
    > Windows 10 update but gets stuck at 99%

I do not know how to update this and could be vulnerable since my system is not upgraded. Please help.

:)

jcarrillo26, Dec 2, 2016

2. Installed Windows 10 - but the videos stall especially with You Tube

Installed Windows 10 - but the videos stall especially with You Tube. How do I resolve this issue?

Help with update 10, Dec 2, 2016
  3. Installed Windows 10 - but the videos stall especially with You Tube

I would love to have the ability to answer your question, however I'm not sure what browser was used. I had access to videos including before the Windows 10 upgrade and now I don't. I'm also unable to see my personal videos from my laptop.

With the updates, I'm not sure where to go to apply your suggestions?
    In real need of help.

Help with update 10, Dec 2, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 will not update, please help!

1. Windows 10 will not update, please help! - Similar Threads - update please help

2. Please help windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help windows 10: Windows 10 machine in my house keeps dropping my WIFI. Unable to connect properly and sometimes it says connected but unable to pull up any websites says no connection. I restarted my computer and router but behaving the same....
  3. Please help windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help windows 10: Windows 10 machine in my house keeps dropping my WIFI. Unable to connect properly and sometimes it says connected but unable to pull up any websites says no connection. I restarted my computer and router but behaving the same....
  4. windows 10 2004 update confusion.. please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 2004 update confusion.. please help: i found it odd that windows update is NOT even telling me " The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Were offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isnt quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, youll see the update available on this page [Windows...
  5. windows 10 2004 update confusion.. please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 2004 update confusion.. please help: i found it odd that windows update is NOT even telling me " The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Were offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isnt quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, youll see the update available on this page [Windows...
  6. Windows 10, 1903 update. Help please.

Windows 10, 1903 update. Help please.: I was updating my Toshiba Laptop to windows 10 1903 and then I forgot to plug it and fell asleep while the update was going on. So the next day I open my laptop and it undo the downloaded data should have known that it's a sign for me to postponed my update so I started from...
  7. Window 10 update 1903 error! Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window 10 update 1903 error! Please help!: I try installing the Window 10 1903 update yesterday and it was downloaded successfully( i think) but then it's starts preparing to install and at 50-60 % it shows me the error. I dunno what's the problem can anyone please help me? submitted by /u/Playstation-Beast [link]...
  8. Windows 10 update meltdown. Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 update meltdown. Please help!: A few days ago, I updated my Windows 10 Home OS to the 1903 version. When I logged into my computer later on, I could not find any of my files so after searching through forums on the internet, I found all my files in Windows(C:)>User>MYUSERNAME. I decided to transfer all...
  9. windows 10 update not working for me? please help

windows 10 update not working for me? please help: I'm trying to update to Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4230204) but its says I have another version running, the first one I did failed and says its at 50% how do I delete it or get it to complete? very confused...
  10. Windows 10 update stuck, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 update stuck, please help: Last night at about 8 pm my computer got stuck and would do nothing. It displaying nothing. Then about a hour later it said "Updating your system 100%" and was just spinning with the dots going around in a circle. Now, at almost 6:00 am the next day, after doing this all...