Windows 10: Windows 10 Windows Mail downloading repeat emails

Discus and support Windows 10 Windows Mail downloading repeat emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 Windows Mail. I receive emails OK when they are first sent to me from my server, but until I delete them from my PC (which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GrahamParkins1, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Windows Mail downloading repeat emails

I am running Windows 10 Windows Mail. I receive emails OK when they are first sent to me from my server, but until I delete them from my PC (which deletes them from my provider's server) I get occasional repeat download of the same email. Typically I eventually get about 4 or 5 copies of each email

Moved from: Windows 10 / Network & internet

:)

GrahamParkins1, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Windows Mail downloading repeat emails

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Windows Mail downloading repeat emails

1. Windows 10 Windows Mail downloading repeat emails - Similar Threads - Mail downloading repeat

2. Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail: I have a Windows 11 laptop and use the Windows Mail app. Within Mail I have linked several email accounts, one of which is my Yahoo account. All my email accounts work fine within Mail, except for my Yahoo account. Approx. 50% of the time, the message is not downloaded from...
  3. Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail: I have a Windows 11 laptop and use the Windows Mail app. Within Mail I have linked several email accounts, one of which is my Yahoo account. All my email accounts work fine within Mail, except for my Yahoo account. Approx. 50% of the time, the message is not downloaded from...
  4. Load Windows Live Mail emails into Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Load Windows Live Mail emails into Windows 10 Mail: How do I access (with my new Windows 10 Home [version 1903] computer using Windows Mail) the many thousands of Windows Live Mail (WLM) emails on my old Windows 7 computer. I use yahoo mail, and I am able to get new yahoo mail using Windows 10 Mail on the new computer, and I...
  5. Windows 10 Mail downloading duplicate copies of all emails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail downloading duplicate copies of all emails: Just last week I noticed that my windows 10 mail app started downloading duplicates of each email. So instead of individual emails in the side pane, I now have a folder with an arrow that I open and then I see of the exact same emails. Is this a bug, setting, or error? Please...
  6. group emails in windows 10 mail

group emails in windows 10 mail: whilst I kind of like windows 10 it is sometimes not user friendly, I used to be able to create a mailing list for my club members now I find it impossible with the mail app in windows 10 whoever created this did not have ordinary people in mind. pleeeese help how can I...
  7. Windows Live Mail Downloading Deleted Emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail Downloading Deleted Emails: I have Windows 10 and Windows Live Mail frequently fills my Inbox (and also Sent list) with emails that I have deleted before, most frequently recently deleted. This happens most often when I am sending an email at the same time that new emails are coming in. This question...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App will not download or send emails

Windows 10 Mail App will not download or send emails: Mail app will not download or send emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-will-not-download-or-send/d35b4402-13c3-4a66-971b-cc7c62b62595
  9. Windows 10 Windows Mail downloading repeat emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Windows Mail downloading repeat emails: I am running Windows 10 Windows Mail. I receive emails OK when they are first sent to me from my server, but until I delete them from my PC (which deletes them from my provider's server) I get occasional repeat download of the same email. Typically I eventually get about 4...
  10. Windows 10 Mail App Corrupted--Not Downloading Email

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App Corrupted--Not Downloading Email: Hi All Think Corrupted Windows 10 Mail app, isn't downloading any mail that I can see, kept saying 1 is unread, but don't see any in the list now, after app reset, didn't help any. Western Digital SSD, Chkdsk should be fine I think, but will run it soon, Sfc/scannow show...