Windows 10: Windows 10: Windows Media Player, no video only sound.

Discus and support Windows 10: Windows Media Player, no video only sound. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Running on Lenovo Yoga 500. Windows Media Player will not play video but play sound (audio) only. Same issue with Windows Movie Maker, no video only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bodi, Feb 13, 2016.

1. bodi Win User

Windows 10: Windows Media Player, no video only sound.

Running on Lenovo Yoga 500.
    Windows Media Player will not play video but play sound (audio) only.
    Same issue with Windows Movie Maker, no video only sound.
    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

2. Videos/Windows Media Player/Windows Live Movie Maker

I just upgraded to Windows 10 about two weeks ago. I have a recorded a video on my jvc camcorder and I'm trying to play it on Windows Media Player to see how it looks. It will only play the sound in Windows Media Player. It will not show me the video.
    The video nor the sound will play in Windows Live Movie Maker. HELP!

TanishaBristow, Feb 13, 2016
  3. Issues while playing videos through Windows media player. Only getting sound track while playing videos.

Original Title: Windows media player

Since downloading Windows 10, I only get the sound track when playing videos.

Tim McGlone, Feb 13, 2016
  4. Windows 10: Windows Media Player, no video only sound.

Can you try and run the same file on a different player like VLC ?

tanujchadha, Feb 13, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10: Windows Media Player, no video only sound.

1. Windows 10: Windows Media Player, no video only sound. - Similar Threads - Media Player video

2. No sound from windows media player in windows 10 22H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound from windows media player in windows 10 22H2.: Hello,I have the following issue with windows media player, there is no sound that comes from windows Media player.Any help would be appreciated Thanks...
  3. Windows 11 only sound in media player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 only sound in media player: Hello,So I have changed no settings but all of the sudden I get no sound on chrome/edge/vlc even when I go to settings and I test audio i get no sound.Some windows programs however do give me sound I tried by playing a downloaded video.I have tried troubleshooting, I have...
  4. Windows 11 only sound in media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 only sound in media player: Hello,So I have changed no settings but all of the sudden I get no sound on chrome/edge/vlc even when I go to settings and I test audio i get no sound.Some windows programs however do give me sound I tried by playing a downloaded video.I have tried troubleshooting, I have...
  5. windows media player not saving videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows media player not saving videos: I had to reinstall windows 10 had many videos saved to windows media player, They seem to have disappeared I tried to get them back but was unable to and now when I try to add a new video it goes to the unsaved list How do i get the videos back and how to they go...
  6. video in Windows Media Player

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    video in Windows Media Player: I have shot a video on my camera in portrait orientation. Can I now rotate it into landscape within Windows Media Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-in-windows-media-player/a9deb9da-f86c-403e-8bd5-98011065a2f8
  7. windows media player no sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows media player no sound: since last update my media player has no sound I had to reinstall windows because the external drive changed from e to g also sonos had to reinstalled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-no-sound/dec02fe8-ffff-4b94-95d2-ca407b7dd069
  8. Videos skip to the end on Windows 10 Media Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos skip to the end on Windows 10 Media Player: Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IKB 2019, with a i5-8250U CPU, Intel UHD Graphics 620. Everything was working fine till a couple of days ago when my media player, upon clicking on a mp4 file, starts the video, then skips through it like it's on 7x or 8x speed and straight...
  9. editing a video with windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    editing a video with windows 10 media player: what are the steps to edit a video with windows 10 media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-a-video-with-windows-10-media-player/4e5d84e7-f02e-47cf-90ad-889b48ca7c3f
  10. Windows Media Player Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player Sound: The sound has worked well until today. I selected the music I wanted to listen to, all onscreen indicators say the sound is working but no sound is coming out. NOTE: The speakers are integrated into the all-in-one computer. How can I fix it so that I can hear my music as I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows media player sound only