Windows 10: Windows 10 windows update services keeps reactivating itself

Discus and support Windows 10 windows update services keeps reactivating itself in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello , so i have this problem , i disables windows update service as a measure to NOT get the latest update of WIN 10 , because this creators update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by marciokpo, Dec 29, 2017.

1. marciokpo Win User

Windows 10 windows update services keeps reactivating itself

Hello , so i have this problem , i disables windows update service as a measure to NOT get the latest update of WIN 10 , because this creators update or ... whatever is called messes up something in my pc , and messes my vr setup or the bluetooth or some stuff which i can't be bothered with getting messed , and so i disabled it and everything was fine until some few days , but Now it will enable itself alone all the time and ask for the damn update ! does somebody Please have a solution for this? i clearly don't want the update , thank you man or miss *Smile greatly appreciated

:)

marciokpo, Dec 29, 2017

2. How can I stop the Creators Update?

Disabling the Windows Update service will temporarily prevent updates from being processed. To stop them permanently is not trivial. You would have to create a scheduled task that disables the service whenever it reactivates itself.

Frederik Long, Dec 29, 2017
  3. Windows Update REACTIVATING ITSELF !!!!

Ok on my side

Some lastest security windows update make my Rockwell automation softwares crash

These softwares are my tools for work

I have disable the automatic windows update and it reactive by itself

Please, tell me what is the final procedure to make sure i won't have anymore windows updates

I don't need them since my computer works good without it

DanielGervais_706, Dec 29, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Better to disable a specific upgrade or update than to disable updates altogether.

If you have Win 10 Pro you have far more options than you may know- you haven't said, nor which build you currently have.

Otherwise see discussion in this tutorial thread
    Enable or Disable Windows Update Automatic Updates in Windows 10 - Page 50 - Windows Update Activation Tutorials
    including post #497.

Hide or Show Windows Updates in Windows 10 Windows Update Activation Tutorials

https://www.ghacks.net/2017/12/03/allow-only-manual-updates-on-windows-10/

- MS is making disabling updates harder- here's a way

dalchina, Dec 30, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10 windows update services keeps reactivating itself - Similar Threads - update services keeps

2. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate: I've been using my copy of windows 10 for about 7 months now and just today when I've woke up I've had the ugly "Activate Windows" watermark appear on the bottom right of my screen, I also obviously cannot use personalization options or anything like that. I went to the...
  3. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate: I've been using my copy of windows 10 for about 7 months now and just today when I've woke up I've had the ugly "Activate Windows" watermark appear on the bottom right of my screen, I also obviously cannot use personalization options or anything like that. I went to the...
  4. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. An online service keeps reinstalling itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An online service keeps reinstalling itself: I had a new ssd installed on my computer, I downloaded epic games and fortnite without knowing that I downloaded it on my C drive rather than my D drive, I transferred everything related to epic games and fortnite to drive D, once I finished transferring all of the files...
  6. An online service keeps reinstalling itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An online service keeps reinstalling itself: I had a new ssd installed on my computer, I downloaded epic games and fortnite without knowing that I downloaded it on my C drive rather than my D drive, I transferred everything related to epic games and fortnite to drive D, once I finished transferring all of the files...
  7. Windows Update Service disables itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Service disables itself: Hello. I just bought my HP laptop about a week ago. I wanted to use the ms store but it keeps getting an error. I was directed to my windows update settings and there it says "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and...
  8. Windows 10 Deactivated Itself and Will Not Reactivate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Deactivated Itself and Will Not Reactivate: I have this computer since 2011. It has had Windows 7 then was upgraded to Windows 8 and finally Windows 10 through the years. It's been my daily driver and I never had this activation issue on it before. Today it began showing me this watermark about how Windows is not...
  9. Windows Update keeps disabling itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update keeps disabling itself: My Windows update keeps disabling itself every few hours. This also disables the updates for windows store apps. I've noticed that the services "Windows Update" and "Storage Service" keep being set to "Disabled". If I set these two services back to "Manual", then both...
  10. Windows 10 update keeps repeating itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update keeps repeating itself: Hi Two days ago my computer installed a major update. This repeated itself the next two mornings. It's inconvenient because it takes quite a while. I'd like to know how to disable it from updating itself repeatedly. Thanks 65919