Windows 10: Windows 10 with drive or cloud.

Discus and support Windows 10 with drive or cloud. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using a cloud to hold all my files and folders. Is there a free way to back up this cloud in the event it fails. All the data is also on m phone's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by maranna, Jun 11, 2016.

1. maranna Win User

Windows 10 with drive or cloud.

I am using a cloud to hold all my files and folders. Is there a free way to back up this cloud in the event it fails. All the data is also on m phone's cloud.
    I use external drives to image my hard drive but I doubt that includes the cloud like Onedrive drive or Drive.
    Thank you
    Peter

:)

maranna, Jun 11, 2016

2. one drive

is one drive the same as using windows cloud or do I need to download cloud, I am using a suface pro 3 with windows 10.

PaddyHartigan, Jun 11, 2016
  3. error 0x80004005: unspecified error - when trying to copy files to another drive

error 0x80004005: unspecified error - when trying to copy files to another drive.

copying files from BT Cloud in Windows 10, to Toshiba external hard drive, BT Cloud Files.

Any help please?

Thank you

Stella

StellaSutton, Jun 11, 2016
  4. maranna Win User

When I use Macrium Reflect to back up my system, does it image Google Drive which is in the chrome browser?
    In other words, is the image one that will contain all the files in Google Drive?
    I ask b/c the image dos contain drive as part of the system and thought once recovered the Google files would be there by clicking on Drive.

maranna, Jun 12, 2016
  5. Google Drive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CADesertRat, Jun 12, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    I keep one copy in Amazon's Cloud service and one copy local, in case I am not on the Internet.

Some other items like reference books are on a hard copy.

bro67, Jun 12, 2016
  7. maranna Win User
    When yo say local do you mean on the offline partition in Chromebook or a flash drive. If it is a flash drive how do you do it?
    I am obviously new to Drive and have not yet gotten a Chromebook. I use the Drive which I find when I open with Chrome or with my phone.

maranna, Jun 12, 2016
  8. bro67 Win User

Yes offline can be on DVD/CD, USB stick or a Pocket drive. Some things do get saved on my laptop and iCloud, so that I have them available on my iPhone.

bro67, Jun 15, 2016
  9. maranna Win User
    Hello
    I used Cloud HQ to sync Drive from my PC to Dropbox.
    There is an entry that says Cloud HQ archive and if I click on it about 4 times 2 files I already have is in it. Is it safe to remove this or is this an update to the files?
    I hope not to clutter my Drive or Dropbox with redundant files and folders and do hope any changes to files can be made without relabeling them and adding more entries.

Lastly, how secure is CloudHQ - it is in my Dropbox account as a program that knows my data. Should I remove it or will I lose the ability to sync?
    TY
    Peter

maranna, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 with drive or cloud. - Similar Threads - drive cloud

2. I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.: I have just downloaded a cloud storange, but it is slow so I uninstalled it but there is a leftover in file explorer. I tried to delete it but won't work and even tried with IObit Unlocker and Power Shell, please help me to remove this trash!...
  3. I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.: I have just downloaded a cloud storange, but it is slow so I uninstalled it but there is a leftover in file explorer. I tried to delete it but won't work and even tried with IObit Unlocker and Power Shell, please help me to remove this trash!...
  4. I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Does the cloud installation in reset this PC add an extra 2-3 gigabytes on the hard drive?

Does the cloud installation in reset this PC add an extra 2-3 gigabytes on the hard drive?: Will the system files take more space if I use cloud installation with remove everything? what happens to the old windows system files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-cloud-installation-in-reset-this-pc-add/9fc8c07b-3a65-415d-ae44-edebe41acb08
  6. Does the cloud installation in reset this PC add an extra 2-3 gigabytes on the hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the cloud installation in reset this PC add an extra 2-3 gigabytes on the hard drive?: Will the system files take more space if I use cloud installation with remove everything? what happens to the old windows system files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-cloud-installation-in-reset-this-pc-add/9fc8c07b-3a65-415d-ae44-edebe41acb08
  7. Currys Cloud Back up - C: Drive folder taking over Surface - help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Currys Cloud Back up - C: Drive folder taking over Surface - help!: When I have looked at the storage on my Microsoft Surface Laptop - it's starting to get full even though I don't have that many apps etc. on it. I have run a utility called Treesize to try and find the issue - I have found a folder within my C: drive named LiveDrive - which I...
  8. Currys Cloud Back up - C: Drive folder taking over Surface - help!

Currys Cloud Back up - C: Drive folder taking over Surface - help!: When I have looked at the storage on my Microsoft Surface Laptop - it's starting to get full even though I don't have that many apps etc. on it. I have run a utility called Treesize to try and find the issue - I have found a folder within my C: drive named LiveDrive - which I...
  9. Is the C/Hard Drive full or is Windows Cloud full?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the C/Hard Drive full or is Windows Cloud full?: I went to the THIS PC folder and saw that the Windows is in RED, which means I'm running out of space, but I don't understand if it means the "cloud" windows is running out of space? Because I have a desktop Windows?...
  10. Is the C/Hard Drive full or is Windows Cloud full?

Is the C/Hard Drive full or is Windows Cloud full?: I went to the THIS PC folder and saw that the Windows is in RED, which means I'm running out of space, but I don't understand if it means the "cloud" windows is running out of space? Because I have a desktop Windows?...