Windows 10: Windows 10 won't accept MCE fsInsider.dll to use in FSX

Discus and support Windows 10 won't accept MCE fsInsider.dll to use in FSX in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Microsoft Flight Simulator X with MultiCrew Experience voice program was working good in Windows 7 Pro. Now, after installing Windows 10 Pro, FSX will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by owd34, Oct 11, 2015.

1. owd34 Win User

Windows 10 won't accept MCE fsInsider.dll to use in FSX

Microsoft Flight Simulator X with MultiCrew Experience voice program was working good in Windows 7 Pro.
    Now, after installing Windows 10 Pro, FSX will not start and the fsInsider.dll file is named as the problem.

Here are the messages that I get on any attempts so far:

Flight Simulator has detected a problem with a third-party software program (add-on):

Name: FSinsider

Version: 2.6.5.44

Company: FS++ Limited

File: fsinsider.dll

Do you want t run this software (not recommended)

Yes No

To avoid seeing this message in the future, uninstall this program or disable its ability to start when running Flight Simulator.

For more information about third-party programs, contact the publisher or see http:\Home

Select Yes to run this software.

A fatal error has occurred. Windows is checking for a solution.

Microsoft Flight Simulator X has stopped working.

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Close program.

Anyone have any ideas what the problem is?

:)

owd34, Oct 11, 2015

2. Is FSX Flight Simulator compatable in Windows 10?

Dear Sir,

I can not use my FSX with Windows 10.

You should be honest and tell the Win 10 users that we can not use our FSX in with Win10.

It is a shame that the use of the FSX with Win10 has not been planned. I can not believe at all. I am really disappointed with Microsoft.

Microsoft should plan a secure way that FSX could be used with Win10. At least, provide a way for us to buy the new FSX version for which we have the original version of the flight simulator. But Microsoft must accept that FSX cannot be used
    with Win10.

Thank you

Luis GonzaloCastrillo Huerta, Oct 11, 2015
  3. JasonMalo Win User
    Does the Microsoft MCE keyboard model 1044 work with Win 10?

I recently picked one of these keyboards up and am trying to get it to work with Windows 10. Everything I find says I must download the win xp MCE drivers but They won't work I am also using the 64bit version of Win 10.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

JasonMalo, Oct 11, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 won't accept MCE fsInsider.dll to use in FSX

1. Windows 10 won't accept MCE fsInsider.dll to use in FSX - Similar Threads - won't accept MCE

2. Windows 10 won't accept password at login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 won't accept password at login: When I tried turning on my desktop earlier today I was unable to login. It keeps saying my password is incorrect. Then it tells me i can reset at account.live.com/password/reset . It still didn't work. I've been searching around the internet all day and i still can't seem to...
  3. Fsx windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fsx windows 10 install: Just bought a new laptop, details below https://www.pcworldbusiness.co.uk/catalogue/item/N237806W?cidp=Froogle&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzovro6iP4gIV2Od3Ch30awqfEAQYBCABEgLaEvD_BwE Installed Flight Sim X, installation compelted , i noticeed it didn’t create a...
  4. WINDOWS 10 FSX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 FSX: WINDOWS 10 FSX Does not accept loaded airplanes-any suggested assistance sites or downloaded tutorials available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fsx/f198ac53-8e30-464f-b556-a57d292d0225
  5. Error Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper when loading FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper when loading FSX: Hi I had Microsoft Flight Simulator X deluxe installed on my computer and the drive it was on died I have tried a to reinstall it on a new drive but get the above error. What happens is that is comes up with a window asking if I want to repair or uninstall have tried both...
  6. FSX 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX 10: I cannot get the real world weather to update to the current conditions. The real world weather is stuck in a ptyaaern used in the past. Any help is welcomed. Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Weather...
  7. FSX 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FSX 10: I cannot get the real world weather to update to the current conditions. The real world weather is stuck in a ptyaaern used in the past. Any help is welcomed. Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings...
  8. FSX 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    FSX 10: I cannot get the real world weather to update to the current conditions. The real world weather is stuck in a ptyaaern used in the past. Any help is welcomed....
  9. Use my FSX Discs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use my FSX Discs?: Hello - Obviously a newbie here! Maybe someone can help or lead me in the right direction with an issue that I am having? I have my OEM FSX install discs, along with my product code key, serial numbers and all that good stuff. Years ago when I bought it, I loaded it on to my...
  10. FSX won't shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX won't shut down: Since I upgraded to win 10 pro x64, my FSX and FSX: Steam edition won't shut down completely. I have to use task manager to finish shutting down. I've gone to details and looked at the wait chain, but don't know what it is that fsx is waiting for. The last one was: PID 23500...