Windows 10: Windows 10 won't boot, no matter what

Discus and support Windows 10 won't boot, no matter what in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Suddenly today my M2. drive's windows crashed, and now it can't start up. I've tried using USB recovery but literally nothing happened. Tutorials about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marcus Henriksen, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Windows 10 won't boot, no matter what

Suddenly today my M2. drive's windows crashed, and now it can't start up. I've tried using USB recovery but literally nothing happened. Tutorials about this tell you to go into windows aso. when I can't even boot the PC. I cannot get to the troubleshoot menu. I have an option to start in safe mode with command prompt, but if I choose that the PC just restarts and bluescreens, a loop. I really need to get into my PC because I need my files.

:)

Marcus Henriksen, Aug 25, 2018

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Aug 25, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. erixx Win User

Windows 10 won't boot, no matter what

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 won't boot, no matter what

1. Windows 10 won't boot, no matter what - Similar Threads - won't boot matter

2. Malware won't disappear no matter what I do

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware won't disappear no matter what I do: Hello!Yesterday I compiled a python script to an exe file, and it apparently was infected. I made another script with a completely different purpose, and it wasn't infected, however after deleting the infected files, the virus still remained. After doing everything I could...
  3. [RESOLVED] Windows Defender won't turn on no matter what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [RESOLVED] Windows Defender won't turn on no matter what: Basically, I'm trying to turn Windows Defender on, but the thing keeps going back to off.Video link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolved-windows-defender-wont-turn-on-no-matter/b3937075-5380-4b77-9314-478655119026
  4. [RESOLVED] Windows Defender won't turn on no matter what

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [RESOLVED] Windows Defender won't turn on no matter what: Basically, I'm trying to turn Windows Defender on, but the thing keeps going back to off.Video link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolved-windows-defender-wont-turn-on-no-matter/b3937075-5380-4b77-9314-478655119026
  5. 0x800703e6 Won't update no matter what I do.

0x800703e6 Won't update no matter what I do.: Have tried every single method mentioned everywhere, even reinstalling Windows, which just fails. SCN commands all don't work, Check Disk as well. Nothing works. Tried a manual install of the update, doesn't work. Seriously, I have tried EVERYTHING. I'm losing my mind here....
  6. Windows won't install no matter what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't install no matter what: I have a Macbook Air that has Manjaro Linux on it, and I want to use a Windows program that uses external USB's, so I tried Wine, but to use USB with it, I have to compile it with a patch myself, so then I decided to install Windows 8.1 on a partition using a DVD.I created a...
  7. Windows won't install no matter what

Windows won't install no matter what: I have a Macbook Air that has Manjaro Linux on it, and I want to use a Windows program that uses external USB's, so I tried Wine, but to use USB with it, I have to compile it with a patch myself, so then I decided to install Windows 8.1 on a partition using a DVD.I created a...
  8. Mic won't work no matter what!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic won't work no matter what!: Just built a brand new PC. Here is my issue: Operating System: Win 10 Home Edition 64-bit - 21H1 Motherboard: B450M DS3H V2(rev.1.0) BIOS Version: B450M DS3H V2 F61c VGA Brand: GIGABYTE CPU Model: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G Power Supply: 500W RAM: 16GB (2x8GB)...
  9. Computer Won't Boot No Matter What I After Doing Latest Windows Update - Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Won't Boot No Matter What I After Doing Latest Windows Update - Help!: I have a Lenovo Legion Y530 that I purchased on 2018. Yesterday Windows did one of their latest updates and after this, I can not get it booted. Now when turning on get message that says "Preparing Automatic Repair" then "Diagnosing your Pc" then it goes to the blue...
  10. Windows wont boot no matter what

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows wont boot no matter what: Hello 2days ago i ran a disk check/repair or whatever its called, i had to restart my system to make the disk repair start.After i restarted the repair stucked at 25% so i restarted again to log into windows.When i logged into windows most of my files werent working (mostly...