Windows 10: Windows 10 wont boot - Windows Repair loop

Discus and support Windows 10 wont boot - Windows Repair loop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a booting problem with my Windows 10, after having it for two months. Few days ago after turning my PC on, I had a message Starting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Klaatu, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Klaatu Win User

Windows 10 wont boot - Windows Repair loop

Hi all,

I have a booting problem with my Windows 10, after having it for two months. Few days ago after turning my PC on, I had a message Starting Windows Repair, after some time it shows me the same screen with text - Diagnosing your PC. Then after having a black background, a light blue screen appears with error 'Your PC did not start correctly', it gives me options to restart it again or to open on Advanced options. There are so many of them, I tried all except the one with Restarting PC and deleting files, all the others, including Safe Mode won't work. I am stuck now here and can't use my PC. Thanks. *Smile

:)

Klaatu, Oct 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 blue screen loop on boot (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL iastor.sys error)

How am I able to access these files seeing as my laptop wont boot into normal mode and I cant find a way (to my knowledge) to boot into safe mode in windows 10 (as my laptop is in an automatic repair loop when booting meaning that my laptop never boots
    into windows)?

OliverRands, Oct 29, 2015
  3. jr283 Win User
    jr283, Oct 29, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

Quite commonly reported in this forum, so feel free to search for what's been said about this.

I've experienced this from Win 8.1 especially if there's a thermal shutdown.

What do you do?
    Cold boot.

You haven't completed your specs, so remove all sources of power, hold the power button on for 20s or so. Reconnect power and try rebooting. If that doesn't work I usually do the same thing but also switch on and then immediately cut power. Then power up and reboot. That does it.

...provided there isn't actually some corruption.

You do use disk imaging, don't you? *Smile Restoring an image works too, but has obvious disadvantages.

dalchina, Oct 29, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
  6. Klaatu Win User
    Klaatu, Oct 30, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    Do you have another Windows 10 machine to create it?

8. Klaatu Win User

With Win7 only. I cannot boot into safe mode in order to create recovery drive.

Klaatu, Oct 30, 2015
  9. axe0 New Member
    Unfortunately I cannot create a recovery drive for you with VMware.
    I have a few methods for you that may help, these can be done offline (without Windows required).
    You need the screen of troubleshooting options, from there go to the advanced troubleshooting options and open command prompt.
    Lets start with checking the hard drive.

Windows 10 wont boot - Windows Repair loop [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    HDD & SSD TEST

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums

Note Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdsk Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums

10. Klaatu Win User
    Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums

Note Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdsk Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums I tried Disk Check commands and no problems were found. I don't know how to use SeaTools tough.

Klaatu, Oct 31, 2015
  11. axe0 New Member
    Please read the tutorial, part 2

12. Klaatu Win User
    It's seems the image I downloaded is .ISO and even after renaming it, It wont find it inside win32 disk imager. Am I missing something? thanks

Klaatu, Oct 31, 2015
  13. axe0 New Member

Just extract the ISO and copy the files to a USB

Thema:

1. Windows 10 wont boot - Windows Repair loop - Similar Threads - wont boot Repair

2. Windows wont boot/automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont boot/automatic repair loop: I haven't used my PC in about a week and I go to boot up as usual today but it goes straight to "Preparing Automatic Repair" and "Diagnosing Your PC" then it cuts to black and shows the blue screen saying that Automatic repair failed and I have the options to "Restart" or...
  3. Windows wont boot/automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wont boot/automatic repair loop: I haven't used my PC in about a week and I go to boot up as usual today but it goes straight to "Preparing Automatic Repair" and "Diagnosing Your PC" then it cuts to black and shows the blue screen saying that Automatic repair failed and I have the options to "Restart" or...
  4. Windows wont boot/automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 automatic repair boot loop

Windows 10 automatic repair boot loop: Hi, I have a problem where I am stuck in this boot loop. I have tried, sfc scannow and nothing has not been fixedSystem restore also says "Windows has detected file system corruption in Windows 10 OS C: You need to check for disk errors. Then it says no errors were found on...
  6. Windows 10 Stuck in "Automatic Repair" Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Stuck in "Automatic Repair" Boot Loop: I restarted my computer and it now only boots to Automatic Repair screen. I have tried Startup Repair, I have tried booting in to Safe Mode, neither of which worked. After some research, I tried running the following three commands in the Command Prompt: bootrec /fixmbr...
  7. Windows 10 Automatic Repair boot loop

Windows 10 Automatic Repair boot loop: Hi I am having a problem where I am stuck in this boot loop. I have tried, startup repair, safemode, system restore system restore status_wait_3 error, sfc scannow, back up and restore registry in cmd but there are no files in the software, system, sam dir, bootrec access...
  8. boot loop repair

boot loop repair: Hi, I'm so happy to use this product. However, I have issues. My laptop is a Dell running Windows 10. One day I couldn't get online, and tried diagnostics and repair. Since that didn't work, the computer now boot loops to repair when turned on. It says..Preparing...
  9. windows 10 automatic repair loop in boot

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 automatic repair loop in boot: Hi! I installed windows 10 on my SSD. But i was not satisfied with it so i formated the drive because i wanted to install windows 7 on it. My issue is that when i try to boot in to the SSD my computer goes into a screen with the windows 10 theme where it says "prepairing...
  10. Repair boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Repair boot loop: Hell guys can someone please help me. Yesterday while i was trying to on my laptop it was stuck on lenovo boot and redirects me to your pc didnt start properly and gives me an option to system restore, command prompt, startup repair, reset pc. I have tried all the possible...