Windows 10: Windows 10 wont install

Discus and support Windows 10 wont install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys i downloaded win 10 pro 64 bit on my usb flash.. i restarted my pc and booted the usb i formatted my hard disk where win 7 was installed and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sendewael, Jul 29, 2015.

1. sendewael Win User

Windows 10 wont install

Hi guys i downloaded win 10 pro 64 bit on my usb flash.. i restarted my pc and booted the usb i formatted my hard disk where win 7 was installed and skipped the activation and it started installing. It was done in less then 5 min then it restarted and just runs the setup again. Theres around 10gb gone from my hard disk. Can anyone help me ? Thanks

:)

sendewael, Jul 29, 2015
  2. JoanLacey Win User

installing windows10

have windows 7 and trying to install windows 10 for free and it downloads but wont upload. entered my product key and rechecked it a few times and that is right. but it just wont install

JoanLacey, Jul 29, 2015
  3. another installation?

I try to update AVG, 10 wont allow that, says another installation in process. Also computer/services/windows installer wont let me make changes to it.

GilSchneider1, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Windows 10 wont install

You have to do an upgrade to get the free version of Windows 10. Once that has been activated, then you can do a Clean Install as you are trying to do.

Ztruker, Jul 29, 2015
  5. sendewael Win User
    I didnt get a notification to upgrade thats why i tried this. So theres no other way then installing win 7 or 8 ?

sendewael, Jul 29, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
    No, must upgrade first.

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 wont install

1. Windows 10 wont install - Similar Threads - wont install

2. Windows 11 / USB Installer / Upgrade wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 / USB Installer / Upgrade wont work: My computer has been stuck on "Undoing changes from update" for a week now, ive decided to reinstall windows as that was the only way to get out from what i read.I downloaded the windows installer to a USB drive and i booted into it from my computers boot menu.The problem i...
  3. Windows 11 / USB Installer / Upgrade wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 / USB Installer / Upgrade wont work: My computer has been stuck on "Undoing changes from update" for a week now, ive decided to reinstall windows as that was the only way to get out from what i read.I downloaded the windows installer to a USB drive and i booted into it from my computers boot menu.The problem i...
  4. Widows 10 error wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows 10 error wont install: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-error-wont-install/24c82415-0554-452e-a8de-215f38499d6a
  5. Widows 10 error wont install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Widows 10 error wont install: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-error-wont-install/24c82415-0554-452e-a8de-215f38499d6a
  6. Widows 10 error wont install

7. During SQL Express installation it got failed: The argument’s wont be logged because they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During SQL Express installation it got failed: The argument’s wont be logged because they...: Hi Experts, During SQL Express installation through PowerShell, it failed with following error: The argument’s wont be logged because they contain passwords. SQLEXPRADV_x64_ENU.exe returned an error code of -2068643838Could someone give me any suggestion in this?I am looking...
  8. During SQL Express installation it got failed: The argument’s wont be logged because they...

During SQL Express installation it got failed: The argument’s wont be logged because they...: Hi Experts, During SQL Express installation through PowerShell, it failed with following error: The argument’s wont be logged because they contain passwords. SQLEXPRADV_x64_ENU.exe returned an error code of -2068643838Could someone give me any suggestion in this?I am looking...
  9. Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?: Hello, so I bought and paid for Virtual Families 3 but my microsoft store is coming back with an 'error' everytime I try to install the game. The money has come out of my bank account so im not sure what the issue is??Thank you...
  10. Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?

Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?: Hello, so I bought and paid for Virtual Families 3 but my microsoft store is coming back with an 'error' everytime I try to install the game. The money has come out of my bank account so im not sure what the issue is??Thank you...