Windows 10: windows 10 wont let me access mail

Discus and support windows 10 wont let me access mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; with my current problem of not being able to access the tool bar icons i now discovered that i also cant access my mail. MS told me to take my PC to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cab4word, Aug 9, 2015.

1. cab4word Win User

windows 10 wont let me access mail

with my current problem of not being able to access the tool bar icons i now discovered that i also cant access my mail. MS told me to take my PC to have repaired?? Geek Squad told me to bring it to them?? Why cant anyone fix what they created. I cant even access my settings.
    Very dissipointed in W10

:)

cab4word, Aug 9, 2015

2. folders

how do I make new mail folders now that I'm using windows 10

wont let me add folders from mail

richscotch, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Windows 10 won't let me access my existing homegroup.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for posting query on Microsoft Community.

From your description I understand that you are unable to connect to workgroup networking.

I appreciate if you could answer a few questions:

1. Do you have any anti-virus program installed in the computer?

2. How is the network connected? Is it a wired or a wireless connection?

3. Do you get any error message/code?

The issue may be caused also by your security program such as anti-virus or a Windows Firewall /Defender which might have conflicting settings as to not to perform certain tasks. I suggest that you temporary disable the anti-virus and firewall and
    check the result again. You would need to turn on the security programs again which you had disabled.

I want you to temporarily disable antivirus running on your computer and then check.

Important Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install
    other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

If the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the steps from the link and check if it helps: (Link applies to Windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/cant-connect-to-a-network

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 wont let me access mail

1. windows 10 wont let me access mail - Similar Threads - wont let access

2. it wont let me activate windows 10,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it wont let me activate windows 10,: says cant connect to your organizations activation server, but i dont have an organization, just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-activate-windows-10/e4a6ed53-fb60-4e50-be5b-1315124a2ffa
  3. it wont let me activate windows 10,

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    it wont let me activate windows 10,: says cant connect to your organizations activation server, but i dont have an organization, just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-activate-windows-10/e4a6ed53-fb60-4e50-be5b-1315124a2ffa
  4. it wont let me activate windows 10,

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. windows wont let me activate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows wont let me activate.: Running on a new daily driver rig. Windows wont let me activate, tried all the troubleshooting stuff, any help would be great as i cant be bothered to buy a new code for something that isnt my fault....
  6. Why Windows 10 wont let me access safe-mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows 10 wont let me access safe-mode?: when I click on access safe mode, it gets me back to automatic repair and go in a circle. I want to access safe mode.I start it on, it says automatic repair, then failed, then click on advanced, then I click on safe mode, so it takes me to the automatic repair again....
  7. Why Windows 10 wont let me access safe-mode?

Why Windows 10 wont let me access safe-mode?: when I click on access safe mode, it gets me back to automatic repair and go in a circle. I want to access safe mode.I start it on, it says automatic repair, then failed, then click on advanced, then I click on safe mode, so it takes me to the automatic repair again....
  8. Why Windows 10 wont let me access safe-mode?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Mail app wont let me add google account

Mail app wont let me add google account: Hi, I am trying to add my google account in the mail app however when I choose to add a google account a window stating creating account is shown before closing abruptly. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks....
  10. Windows 10 Mail app wont access my mail and wont let me delete account

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app wont access my mail and wont let me delete account: So I added my outlook account to the Windows 10 mail app. I can get mail on my iPhone and thru the outlook site in the Edge browser, BUT the mail app wont let me log in, wont let me delete the account (it says "something went wrong" and wont sync with my account. So what in...