Windows 10: windows 10 wont let me access mail

Discus and support windows 10 wont let me access mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; with my current problem of not being able to access the tool bar icons i now discovered that i also cant access my mail. MS told me to take my PC to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cab4word, Aug 9, 2015.

1. cab4word Win User

windows 10 wont let me access mail

with my current problem of not being able to access the tool bar icons i now discovered that i also cant access my mail. MS told me to take my PC to have repaired?? Geek Squad told me to bring it to them?? Why cant anyone fix what they created. I cant even access my settings.
    Very dissipointed in W10

:)

cab4word, Aug 9, 2015

2. folders

how do I make new mail folders now that I'm using windows 10

wont let me add folders from mail

richscotch, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Windows 10 won't let me access my existing homegroup.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for posting query on Microsoft Community.

From your description I understand that you are unable to connect to workgroup networking.

I appreciate if you could answer a few questions:

1. Do you have any anti-virus program installed in the computer?

2. How is the network connected? Is it a wired or a wireless connection?

3. Do you get any error message/code?

The issue may be caused also by your security program such as anti-virus or a Windows Firewall /Defender which might have conflicting settings as to not to perform certain tasks. I suggest that you temporary disable the anti-virus and firewall and
    check the result again. You would need to turn on the security programs again which you had disabled.

I want you to temporarily disable antivirus running on your computer and then check.

Important Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install
    other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

If the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the steps from the link and check if it helps: (Link applies to Windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/cant-connect-to-a-network

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 wont let me access mail

1. windows 10 wont let me access mail - Similar Threads - wont let access

2. Windows Wont Let Me Update Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Wont Let Me Update Driver: I use Driver Easy to update my drivers. Today it had 2 Realtek drivers that needed updating. One updated without problem. The other won't update. What I mean to say is windows won't let me update. It says the best driver is already installed. How can I force windows to accept...
  3. Windows 10 wont let me open settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 wont let me open settings: Whenever i try and open the settings app for windows 10 it opens briefly and then closes down. Is there a fix for this? as ive tried creating a new account through the command panel and it didn't work...
  4. Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!: i use a shopping website called vova and i was able to shop on here on my lenovo laptop for months but now all of a sudden everything is working except that website. it makes no sense. i have all updates installed so i dont know what it is. i use this website alot so i cant...
  5. windows 10 wont let me pass the login screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 wont let me pass the login screen.: windows 10 wont let me pass the login screen. and also it's seems window loading and won't let me to login my window. it's waiting on window loading....
  6. GameBar wont let me "Record That"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GameBar wont let me "Record That": I have tried everything, changing the settings, going online and looking for awnsers, but nothing seems to work I am trying to use the "Record" that option on my PC, which has windows 10, while gaming. It does its thing and records the previous 30 seconds. But when I go...
  7. GameBar wont let me "Record That"

in Windows 10 Customization
    GameBar wont let me "Record That": I have tried everything, changing the settings, going online and looking for awnsers, but nothing seems to work I am trying to use the "Record" that option on my PC, which has windows 10, while gaming. It does its thing and records the previous 30 seconds. But when I go...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app wont access my mail and wont let me delete account

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app wont access my mail and wont let me delete account: So I added my outlook account to the Windows 10 mail app. I can get mail on my iPhone and thru the outlook site in the Edge browser, BUT the mail app wont let me log in, wont let me delete the account (it says "something went wrong" and wont sync with my account. So what in...
  9. Windows 10 wont let me optimize my drives.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 wont let me optimize my drives.: So when I open defrag/optimize drives. I will click on recovery and \\?\Volume{6117a5} and it will refuse to optimize. The optimization process wont begin and it will stay highlighted. Especially when I run it in administrator mode 94809
  10. Windows 10 won't let me access anything

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't let me access anything: Hi everyone, Had to borrow someone's laptop to post here. Yesterday my (brand new) laptop auto-updated, and I'm not sure if it's entirely related or not, but now I can't do anything with it. I can still move the cursor, see options on right-click, and it does register...