Windows 10: Windows 10 won't let me Add a new account User

Discus and support Windows 10 won't let me Add a new account User in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am facing this problem... "All Heil Windows 10!!!" I log on at my administrator account, to add a new one (because my previous account went corrupted... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Ntinos, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Ntinos Win User

Windows 10 won't let me Add a new account User

I am facing this problem... "All Heil Windows 10!!!" I log on at my administrator account, to add a new one (because my previous account went corrupted in 10 days) and move on, erasing my past one. At All Settings -> Accounts -> Other Users, When i click on the Add someone else on this PC, the cursor seems to load, but doesnt respond afterwards. I can only add a user from cmd. Windows 10 is a big fail -_- All these features, and they are all buggy. I can only control my windows from Run & CMD

:)

Ntinos, Aug 21, 2015
  2. Kylie982 Win User

Windows 10 won't let me add a user account

Still doesnt work. It just spins and then nothing! Really liked this computer, now im shopping for a mac :/

Kylie982, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Idee53 Win User
    Windows 10 won't let me add a user account

Thanks so much!! Fixed my issue.

Idee53, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 won't let me Add a new account User - Similar Threads - won't let Add

2. Won't let me add my number to my account??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me add my number to my account??: So to use microsoft rewards at all it for some reason tells me I need a phone number, which it never did before. But when I try to add my number to my account, it doesn't work. It sends a code to my account, but when I enter the code and such it just keeps saying "This alias...
  3. Won't let me add my number to my account??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't let me add my number to my account??: So to use microsoft rewards at all it for some reason tells me I need a phone number, which it never did before. But when I try to add my number to my account, it doesn't work. It sends a code to my account, but when I enter the code and such it just keeps saying "This alias...
  4. Microsoft Store Won't Let Me Sign In To A New Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Won't Let Me Sign In To A New Account: I have recently reset my computer do to performance issues, and while signing in I used my Microsoft account which had 0 games and apps bought. I went to sign out of the Microsoft Store and sign in with a different Microsoft account, but it wouldn't let me. I would click sign...
  5. Microsoft Store Won't Let Me Sign In To A New Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Won't Let Me Sign In To A New Account: I have recently reset my computer do to performance issues, and while signing in I used my Microsoft account which had 0 games and apps bought. I went to sign out of the Microsoft Store and sign in with a different Microsoft account, but it wouldn't let me. I would click sign...
  6. Microsoft Store Won't Let Me Sign In To A New Account

7. Won't let me add a Bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Won't let me add a Bluetooth device.: Hiya, I seem to be having a problem with connecting my Earbuds to my PC. When I click the " Add Bluetooth or other device " and select the Bluetooth option, it loads for a few seconds then just disappears. I tried in the Control Panel, tried clicking " Add device " and it...
  8. Office 2019 won't let me add e-mail account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office 2019 won't let me add e-mail account: I added a bunch of e-mail addresses in Outlook 2019 which all work fine, now only 2 others are missing (both worked fine on my old Win 7/Office 2007 PC) but Outlook keeps asking for the username/password. I know for sure that I'm using the right username/pw because I'm...
  9. New account won't let me log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New account won't let me log in: I run W10 on a Dell Inspiron laptop. To deal with one game (out of several) not syncing, I'm trying to create a new account to see if the game will sync on a new account.. I create the account and give it a password, which I have written down so I can't get it wrong. When I...
  10. Windows Store App will not let me add a new account.

Windows Store App will not let me add a new account.: It says that the user ID or Password is invalid but when I use the same user ID and Password on the Microsoft webcite, it signs me in. Please help. 64456

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wont let me add an account

2. windows local account wont let me add microsoft account

3. windows 10 wont let me add a user account

4. windows wont let me delete accounts,
  5. windows wont let me add users,
  6. wont let me add user,
  7. visual studio wont let me add or delete accounts,
  8. wont let me add account on windows 10