Windows 10: Windows 10 won't let me calibrate HDR settings -- New Dell XPS 15

Discus and support Windows 10 won't let me calibrate HDR settings -- New Dell XPS 15 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to calibrate my HDR settings for my XPS 15. Windows 10 will not let me, though. I simply cannot move the calibration bar. I click and drag... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Barnabus_Nutslap, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Windows 10 won't let me calibrate HDR settings -- New Dell XPS 15

I am trying to calibrate my HDR settings for my XPS 15. Windows 10 will not let me, though. I simply cannot move the calibration bar. I click and drag but nothing happens. Here is a screenshot. The calibration bar is at the bottom. How can I fix this so that I am allowed to calibrate?Windows 10 won't let me calibrate HDR settings -- New Dell XPS 15 [​IMG]

:)

Barnabus_Nutslap, Jul 19, 2018
  2. skum-cat Win User

HDR mode and color profiles

Hello

I have a calibrated ICC profile for normal sRGB mode. When i switch to HDR mode, it still using the calibrated profile, and giving weird colors and white balance.

I have tried to add a Rec.2020 HDR profile to ICC-profile (Advance color) list in color management. But I can´t use it at standard colors in HDR mode. Nothing happens when i try to applied it.

So to be clear:

In normal mode I want to use calibrated icc profile for sRGB.

And in HDR mode, using the standard REC.2020 icc profile.

skum-cat, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Dell xps 15 touch screen not working

Hi,

To better assist you, share the information.

- What is the model number of Dell xps 15?

I suggest you follow the below method.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware and device troubleshooter
    to check and fix issues with hardware and devices.
    Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update the touchscreen drivers manually from the Device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

1.Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
    Device manager from the context menu.

2.Expand Human Interface Device option, right click on the touchscreen driver and select Update this software from the context menu.

3.Follow the on-screen instructions.

Also, I suggest to refer to the article on How to update drivers from the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/how-to-update-drivers

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Windows 10 won't let me calibrate HDR settings -- New Dell XPS 15

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 won't let me calibrate HDR settings -- New Dell XPS 15

1. Windows 10 won't let me calibrate HDR settings -- New Dell XPS 15 - Similar Threads - won't let calibrate

2. BLUE SCREEN - WINDOWS 10 - DELL XPS 15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUE SCREEN - WINDOWS 10 - DELL XPS 15: Help! I have a Dell XPS 15, and it has been crashing constantly. I'm running Dropbox and Norton 360. I'm not sure if they are related. Here's the BugCheck Analysis. Please guide me to the right direction. Thanks!10: kd> !analyze...
  3. Upgrade Old Dell XPS 15 9550 vs Buying New Dell XPS Laptop?

Upgrade Old Dell XPS 15 9550 vs Buying New Dell XPS Laptop?: Hey all. I posted this a while back but did not get a new battery nor get a new computer. My laptop battery is now 2.5 years and about 92% worn out. I had bought a replacement for it 2.5 years ago when the originally battery lasted for 1.5 years. So I mentioned I play online...
  4. Dell XPS 15 Color Calibration and USB Disk Eject

Dell XPS 15 Color Calibration and USB Disk Eject: Hello all! I have just switched from a MacBook to a Dell XPS 15 7590 with Windows 10 and although I can say I like the machine, I feel I have spent more time trying to figure out how to make it work rather than using it. I am writing because of two issues: 1. Color...
  5. Dell introduces redesigned XPS 15 and XPS 17

in Windows 10 News
    Dell introduces redesigned XPS 15 and XPS 17: [ATTACH] Dell’s family of XPS laptops If you’re in the market for a new PC, take note: Dell has announced new devices that deliver larger screens, long battery life and enough power to stream your favorite shows, edit photos for Instagram, render 4K...
  6. Dell XPS 15 Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell XPS 15 Problems: Dell XPS 15 Windows 10 problem(s) So I have a Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10 that is just over 1.5 years old. Issues have started to rack up over the last 3 or so months (things like any microphone from any headset/earbuds not being detected, my Realtek Audio not showing up at...
  7. Audio Problems Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Problems Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10: Hey everyone, Recently I’ve been having quite a few issues with my Dell XPS 15 Windows 10 Laptop. It’s a little older than 1.5 years. First, About two months ago, my laptop stopped recognizing my Razer headset microphone. The output was still coming through the headset, but...
  8. Blue Screen at Dell Xps 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen at Dell Xps 15: i constantly get into blue screen problems since i purchased my dell xps 15. i tried every possible way to fix it but nothing worked. Anyone can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-at-dell-xps-15/7e85e783-346b-4527-9245-4382962d8a10
  9. Dell XPS 15 9550 Laptop Turns On But Won't Start

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS 15 9550 Laptop Turns On But Won't Start: NewHey all would like advice on this as i'm freaking out. I turned on my dell xps today and when i do, i get that dell logo and then nothing happens, it stays on that logo. I then powered it off and turned it on again few times... same thing, does not load. I have had this...
  10. Won't let me calibrate

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't let me calibrate: My Windows 10 laptop won't let me calibrate, it just says I don't have permission. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you. 43878

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to calibrate hdr settings

2. how to tell if colors on dell xps 15 9570 are calibrated correctly

3. does dell computer window 10 vesa display hdr ?