Windows 10: Windows 10 won't let me log in

Discus and support Windows 10 won't let me log in in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Today, I was running a project in visual studio and my laptop crashed. And when I tried to restart it, it won't let me log on. What should I do? 49309 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JkQQ111, May 4, 2016.

1. JkQQ111 Win User

Windows 10 won't let me log in

Today, I was running a project in visual studio and my laptop crashed. And when I tried to restart it, it won't let me log on. What should I do?

:)

JkQQ111, May 4, 2016

2. Won't let me log in

Hi Hannaharris13 !

Check if the account work fine on a desktop. If it does then change password and try logging in again this should work.If all else fail go for a reset again and try logging in.

Hope this Helps!

Buwaneka De Silva, May 4, 2016
  3. Won't let me log in

Hi, in trying to set up my Nokia Lumia 521 and while doing so I had already was able to get into it. Well I did what a website told me to do because it wouldn't let me download any apps. I've reset it and tried logging back into it, with Wi-Fi connected,
    and it still said the error code as I tried putting my Microsoft account info in there. Please help, would like to use this phone ASAP.

Hannaharris13, May 4, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, can you log in in safe mode? (Shift + click restart from power icon, navigate via Troubleshooting, Advanced..)

Do you have backups? Disk Images? Any useful system restore points?

Suggest you run chkdsk on your drive, by e.g. booting from a Win 10 installation medium.

Can you type anything in the login box, or is it unresponsive?
    Do you use a live id or are you a local user?

And can you complete your system specs please?
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, May 4, 2016
  5. mackjay Win User
    I had the same problem this morning. Yesterday I assigned a 4-digit PIN and logged out to test it: it worked fine. This morning I cannot log in with the PIN or with the regular password....after numerous attempts with passwords, I was able to get in. But this was very scary.

mackjay, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 won't let me log in - Similar Threads - won't let log

2. Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.: In short, I was on the Community tab replying to someone on a news article a little over an hour ago as I'm typing this. A little bit later, I get a message saying that this person replied to me, so I go to reply back. All of a sudden, after I submit my reply, it says I need...
  3. Onedrive won't let me log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive won't let me log in.: Onedrive won't let me log in to my email address. At login it displays one of my non Microsoft email addresses. When I retype my onedrive email account address, after a delay it comes back an error occurred....
  4. Onedrive won't let me log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive won't let me log in.: Onedrive won't let me log in to my email address. At login it displays one of my non Microsoft email addresses. When I retype my onedrive email account address, after a delay it comes back an error occurred....
  5. Onedrive won't let me log in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Microsoft won't let me log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft won't let me log in: Hello, for the past week, I've been trying to log into my Microsoft account, but every time it says "Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.". I'm not sure how to fix this... [ATTACH]...
  7. Won't let me log in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't let me log in: I purchased an account for windows 19 edition today and tried to log in but after logging in it said I had to buy it first in which I had done already and I even have the order receipt....
  8. Windows won't let me log in as adminstrator.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won't let me log in as adminstrator.: Hello, I've been having issues logging in as admistrator in windows 10. No matter how I do it, I get the window asking me to give a user name and password, but then I don't get a dialoug box allowing me to do it. Is there a way to solve this problem. [IMG]...
  9. Won't let me log into Onedrive Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Won't let me log into Onedrive Windows 10: So I go to setup my onedrive, it says "enter your email address" and to the right of that it says "log in". I enter my email address and click log in and it just goes back to the same screen asking me to enter my email address again, nothing happens. There is no error...
  10. Computer won't let me log on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't let me log on: I was able to log onto my computer last Friday, but when I tried to log in on Saturday, my computer said my password was incorrect. I checked, and it most certainly is not incorrect, so I tried following some guides on the website to fix it. My big issue is that once I click...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my nokia lumia 635 wont let me log in to accounts