Windows 10: Windows 10 won't let me sign in

Discus and support Windows 10 won't let me sign in in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I updated my PC last night and when it was over, I shut it down. This morning, when I woke up and started it, I tried entering my PIN and it told me... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by anastasia5429, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Windows 10 won't let me sign in

I updated my PC last night and when it was over, I shut it down. This morning, when I woke up and started it, I tried entering my PIN and it told me that it was incorrect. I tried entering my MS password, which I know it's correct, and it told me the same thing. Now I can't log in on my computer. What can I do? Windows 10 won't let me sign in o_O

:)

anastasia5429, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Billy Med Win User

won't let me sign in

Hi Richard,

Regarding your issue with your log-in, you can contact Xbox Support to have your account reset.

To contact them, go to this link.

If you have further concerns about our products, feel free to inform us.

Billy Med, Jul 30, 2015
  3. won't let me sign in

I put everything on my xbox 360 and it won't work I put the right password but it it wouldn't let me sign in

richardcontreras-891, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Anyuland Win User

Windows 10 won't let me sign in

Having the same issue here and no solution yet.

Anyuland, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Anyuland Win User
    I've also reset my password several times online at the account.live/password/reset and yet the computer is still not recognizing it. It also won't let you do a system restore without signing in (where it still doesn't recognize the password). I've contacted tech support and am waiting for a call back. I'll post any news here.

Anyuland, Jul 30, 2015
  6. It's annoying X_X. Please let me know of if you find a solution

7. I am waitIng for a call back too. Thank you, hope your luck is better than mine

8. Windows 10 won't let me sign in

Subbed in case I run into this issue.

MortTheBeast, Jul 30, 2015
  9. Having the same issue as well. Didn't have time to delve into it before leaving for work, but I'm hoping there's a solution before I get home *Sad

Predator Ranger, Jul 30, 2015
  10. turilo Win User
    You can revert back to previous windows via recovery options. Also, try checking the keyboard language settings at the password screen when you try typing in your password, the language settings should come up. May have changed on the upgrade

turilo, Aug 1, 2015
  11. smonda Win User
    Same issue here, hopefully they figure it out soon.

smonda, Aug 2, 2015
  12. turilo Win User
    Read my post above yours...

turilo, Aug 2, 2015
  13. smonda Win User

smonda, Aug 2, 2015
  14. turilo Win User
    While at the password screen hold down the shift key and click the power icon then hit restart. Keep holding the shift key until it brings you to the more options screen. Click trouble shoot then advanced options then recovery and look for return to windows 8 or 7 option.

turilo, Aug 2, 2015
  15. smonda Win User
    Thank you, that's what I was wanting to do anyway. Tried that, but it won't allow me to restore previous version. Guess I'm stuck with Windows 10.

smonda, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 won't let me sign in - Similar Threads - won't let sign

2. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  3. My computer won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won't let me sign in: I recently tried to upgrade my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and it is not letting me sign in when I try to it say just says just a moment then says signing out black screens that brings me back to the welcome screen I was trying to see if I could get into a...
  4. Edge won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge won't let me sign in: In the the Win 10 Pro Settings I clicked on Help which opened the robot window. I asked my question and eventually clicked on Speak to a person Message a Windows Advisor. After filling in my name, question etc I clicked on the arrow and a red message popped up saying I needed...
  5. Microsoft store won't let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't let me sign in: I'm running windows 10 and for the past month the microsoft store wont let me sign in. I keep getting a error saying that I cant sign in at this time. I cant access apps I've bought nor purchase new ones. what should I do?...
  6. Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.: It says sign in for free in settings but when I click it, it pops up, asking me to buy Minecraft although I already have a microsoft account. Please help....
  7. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won't let me sign in: On thursday my laptop was working fine until I had to update windows 10, while it was updating, I had to do something on there first, so I restarted my laptop, logged in, and the OS said that my system was corrupted, now I can't sign in, every time I try to sign in, it denies...
  8. OneDrive won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive won't let me sign in: I recently "refreshed" my Windows 10 image after OneDrive and multiple other apps started giving me .dll errors. OneDrive is running in the background with a grey cloud. I try clicking on "Sign In" but nothing happens. I try going to Settings>Account>Add Account but...
  9. Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?: Everytime i go to sign into my account i click on sign in or add account a window pops up for a second and then disappears? I dont know if this matters but i barely restored my store app today after deleting it. Therefore i think that after doing a command prompt to get the...
  10. Windows 10 won't let me sign into Microsoft Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 won't let me sign into Microsoft Accounts: I installed windows 10 from 7 and if i try to sign into cortana, onedrive or microsoft accounts it either say (something went wrong) or (there was a problem connecting to onedrive) Browsers work fine so i know i have an internet connection. I have reinstalled windows 10 once...