Windows 10: Windows 10 won't recognise that im on internet.

Discus and support Windows 10 won't recognise that im on internet. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [img] It sais it needs internet conection to install a language pack, and thats just the beggining [img] It bassically sais the same thing, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Loky, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Loky Win User

Windows 10 won't recognise that im on internet.

Windows 10 won't recognise that im on internet. [​IMG]

It sais it needs internet conection to install a language pack, and thats just the beggining

Windows 10 won't recognise that im on internet. [​IMG]

It bassically sais the same thing, and quite frankly this annoyes me, thank you if you can help!

:)

Loky, Feb 8, 2016

2. U[graded Windows 7 to Windows 10 and now can't connect to my modem

Windows 10 recognises my Internet connection but it won't connect - I'm currently running two other computers from the same connection so the connection is not at fault. It is a wireless connection. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you

Rebelgirl(2), Feb 8, 2016
  3. locked out of computer Windows 10

locked out of computer Windows 10

It keeps telling me im offline when Im connected to computer

Also forgot password but not getting reset option cuz its not recognising Im on line

Michelle Suslee, Feb 8, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 won't recognise that im on internet.

1. Windows 10 won't recognise that im on internet. - Similar Threads - won't recognise internet

2. PC Internet Adapter Not Recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Internet Adapter Not Recognised: I am having an issue with my pc win7 seeing the internet adapter. I have tried many online suggestions and nothing works. My internet was fine, then it was gone. I didnt change anything but there may have been a windows update. Its happened many times before. I cant remember...
  3. PC Internet Adapter Not Recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Internet Adapter Not Recognised: I am having an issue with my pc win7 seeing the internet adapter. I have tried many online suggestions and nothing works. My internet was fine, then it was gone. I didnt change anything but there may have been a windows update. Its happened many times before. I cant remember...
  4. No internet and not recognised as administrator.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet and not recognised as administrator.: On returning to my desktop PC this evening I found it was not connected to the internet. When I tried to run the troubleshooter I got the message "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. " This...
  5. Windows 10 won't recognise my microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 won't recognise my microphone: I have a Corsair HS50 Pro Stereo headset with a microphone, and I can hear things through the headset, but the microphone is a completely different story. I've tried both this headset and some generic mobile in-ear headphones and both have the same issue, when i'm talking in...
  6. Windows 10 Scan Won't Recognise my Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Scan Won't Recognise my Scanner: This question was raised by another user several years ago. I tried their solution disconnect ethernet cable and restart, but it made no difference, so I'm posting again. I have a new Xerox Workcentre 6515 all-in-one printer/scanner. The printing side of it works fine, from...
  7. Windows won't recognise my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows won't recognise my password: I have not used my office computer whilst working from home but when I try to log in, it won't recognise my password or pin number so I am locked out of the computer. The only buttons I can access is power and ease of use. There is no start button. I have logged on to windows...
  8. Computer won't recognise devices

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't recognise devices: I posted a question a few days ago and I cannot see it listed and I have been through twice. ??? I have recently had my computer upgraded to a 1TB hard drive and also windows 10. I have 4 keyboards set up as a 3 manual plus pedals organ with Hauptwerk which are connected to...
  9. Windows 10 fails to recognise my INternet connection

Windows 10 fails to recognise my INternet connection: Since the most recent update of my HP desktop to Windows 10 Home February 2020 the system indicates that I have no Internet connection - even though my Ethernet connection to my router is still working. I can still connect to the Internet using Edge perfectly normally and I...
  10. Windows 10 recognised network but no internet connection(ethernet)

Windows 10 recognised network but no internet connection(ethernet): Hello, Yesterday the ethernet connection to my wifi range extender dropped randomly. I've had this problem specifically with a LAN connection before, but have always been able to sort it out by resetting the connection between the router and the extender, which are...