Windows 10: Windows 10 (x86 build 10130) stuck on loading windows screen

Discus and support Windows 10 (x86 build 10130) stuck on loading windows screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to upgrade my Windows 7 laptop to Windows 10 but after it restarted, it got stuck on the loading screen. [img] Please Help!!! 7485 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jackodon123, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Windows 10 (x86 build 10130) stuck on loading windows screen

I tried to upgrade my Windows 7 laptop to Windows 10 but after it restarted, it got stuck on the loading screen.

Windows 10 (x86 build 10130) stuck on loading windows screen [​IMG]

Please Help!!!

:)

jackodon123, Jun 27, 2015
  2. Xircal Win User
  3. Windows 10 update error 0x800705b4

I am running windos 10 OS. Insider preview. Build 10130. I have read and tried all suggestions on other people's posts about this error but i didn't find any of them helpful.

These are my available updates:

-.NET 3.5 on demand download package for x86

-SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - Other hardware - SAMSUNG Android USB Composite Device

-Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows Technical Preview - September 2015 (KB890830)

-Feature on Demand for X86 (.NET 3.5)

-Update for Windows 10 Insider Preview June Update (KB3070677)

-th2_release professional 10547

Please, I need help as soon as possible because my 10130 build ends on October 1st.

Aldo Hasani, Jun 27, 2015
  4. CmmTch Win User

Windows 10 (x86 build 10130) stuck on loading windows screen

Patience is the word when installing W10 TP, I have seen a loooong pause, even to the point I was considering a forced restart, then it would move, give it at least 30 mins. It really shouldn't take that long but depending on your system it might.

CmmTch, Jun 27, 2015
  5. sankb99 Win User
    Hello,

I do have same problem. Windows 10 logo appears and then nothing moves on for hours. I tried force restart but no luck yet. Just getting a blank screen.

any help is appreciated.

sankb99, Jul 28, 2015
  6. I got this too, except no animations, no spinny circle, no noise, nothing.

This stayed there for about 3 hours for me then my laptop just went off. Turning it back on again it kept going off for a bit, then eventually it worked and an error message came up; "The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase during BOOT operation" error code 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 and it reverted me back to Windows 7. That's just what happened with me. Be patient and maybe yours will work, maybe it won't and maybe I won't be the only one stuck with this stupid bug *Wink

HelpWithWin10, Jul 30, 2015
  7. CmmTch Win User
    Hi sankb99 and HelpWithWin10, welcome to Ten Forums.

It's better to start your own thread with your exact problem or issue, you're more likely to get help that way.

This thread is 1 month old and the OP's trouble very well could've been cleared but since they didn't reply we don't know.

It can really help others if an OP post's back when their problem has been resolved saying what they did to fix it. *Smile

CmmTch, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 (x86 build 10130) stuck on loading windows screen

1. Windows 10 (x86 build 10130) stuck on loading windows screen - Similar Threads - x86 build 10130

2. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen: So on my mid 2011 imac, macos just didnt work correctly it too was stuck on the loading screen so i decided to attempt to get windows working on it, every things went fairly well untill the setup finished and rebooted, It took a very long time to load and the windows logo...
  3. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.: My pc has been stuck on the loading screen for a few days now. I tried shutting it down and starting it back up until the preparing automatic repair screen appears, but then it loop there too and won't let me access the automatic repair screen, so I don't have any way of...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen: After yesterday's windows update. My computer freeze on the windows loading screen. It just freezes there. Here is the thing I've already try. But the same thing still happens. Unplug all usb device fresh install windows change another ssd and reinstall windows put only on...
  5. Firefox on build 10130

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox on build 10130: For some reason; the latest build of the tech preview keeps resetting my default browser from firefox to I believe internet explorer or the new one for 10 microsoft edge. Does anyone know why it keeps doing this? This seems to be a bug in the tech preview? 7147
  6. Windows 10 TP 10130 is stuck Updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 TP 10130 is stuck Updating: So I finally saved my 8.1 key and installed Windows 10 TP on my main machine. Everything works great, just not the updates... Well, it's stuck. After installing, a few hours later it was stuck at Downloading 58%, then I kept it like that and came back later to discover that...
  7. WIndows 10 Feedback on build 10130 will not start

WIndows 10 Feedback on build 10130 will not start: I have build 130 working well, but the windows feedback system wil not start, it just gives me the blank window with the default "To use windows feedback, you must be registered with the Windows insider program..." line. Any suggestions to correct this issue? 6844
  8. build 10130 - Stuck at ZERO (o%) percent

build 10130 - Stuck at ZERO (o%) percent: Hi there Computer stuck at downloading 0% over TWO hours !!!-- this is updating from build 10121. Another computer updated with no problems from build 10074. Took around 12 mins for download and completed fine. Internet connections are fine. Plenty of space on "C"...
  9. Windows 10: Stuck on Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: Stuck on Loading Screen: So today was a rainy day, with really loud and powerful lightning. I was on my computer, which is right in front of the windows, and the window about 10 feet away from me was struck my lightning. There were sparks and the router, which happened to be right next to that...
  10. Microsoft Internally Testing Windows 10 Build 10130

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Internally Testing Windows 10 Build 10130: Today Microsoft has rolled out security updates for Windows 10 build 10122, but in addition to this, the company is also working to bring out a new version of the operating system for insiders. Gabriel Aul, head of the Windows Insider program, has confirmed in a short...