Windows 10: Windows 10 xbox one streaming dvr

Discus and support Windows 10 xbox one streaming dvr in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been streaming in high quality to my windows 10 pc with very little issues at all. My cpu is Phenom II X4 925, older but still way better than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dinmiller, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Dinmiller Win User

Windows 10 xbox one streaming dvr

I have been streaming in high quality to my windows 10 pc with very little issues at all. My cpu is Phenom II X4 925, older but still way better than whats needed for game DVR, 16 gigs of ram, 780gtx. I just upgraded my video card from ati 4870s to the 780. But it still says I do not meet the system requirements, I think it needs to possibly rescan but I am not for sure, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

:)

Dinmiller, Jul 3, 2015

2. Streaming on Windows 10 PC

Recently, I haven't been able to connect my Xbox One to my Windows 10 PC to stream to my computer.

Whenever I select "Stream" I get the message of " game streaming is turned off on your xbox one. To turn it back on, go to your console and open settings > preferences"

Whenever I follow this step: i select Preferences > Game DVR & Streaming > Then select Allow game streaming to other devices. I back out then try to stream on my computer again... get the same error... so I go back to the Game DVR & Streaming and the
    option to Allow Game Streaming to other Devices has to be rechecked again... It seems like every time I back out of this screen the check mark goes away.

I’ve called and chatted with Xbox Support members but NOTHING has been resolved…

SANDYB1515, Jul 3, 2015
  3. Windows 10 XBOX Game DVR Wont Record, Saying my PC isn't powerful enough

I cannot record using the XBOX Game DVR on my Windows 10 Gaming PC. I contacted Microsoft Support, got forwarded to Xbox support, then got forwarded to Microsoft, then back to Xbox. It says my PC IS NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH even though it has an R9 280
    and I recorded using this EXACT PC before. I have uninstalled the GPU driver, reinstalled the GPU driver, and restarted. If I am going to have to restore AND lose ALL of my data, I will go back to Windows 7, the OS that I never had any problems with. I use
    the XBOX Game DVR to record YouTube videos, and when this doesn’t work, I have to use Steam In-Home Streaming to stream the video to my laptop, and then use the XBOX Game DVR on the laptop to record. I just want to record using the desktop, edit, and then
    upload. I do NOT want to use Steam In-Home Streaming on the laptop, then use the XBOX Game DVR on the laptop, then move the video to the desktop to edit using Sony Vegas 13, and then upload to YouTube. Also did I mention that the Laptop has Intel HD 3000 (The
    requirements say it needs to have an Intel HD 4000)

MrDylanyay Greer, Jul 3, 2015
  4. TylerV76 Win User

Reinstall your video drivers. On my test machine Im running a 650ti so your 780 should have zero issues. There is a bit of graphics loss even on high quality but latency wise its surprisingly good. Im wondering if on my gamin rig with a gtx980 if the graphics will be any better or if its limited to the software.

TylerV76, Jul 17, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 xbox one streaming dvr - Similar Threads - xbox streaming dvr

2. Media streaming to Xbox One question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media streaming to Xbox One question: Have desktop PC with huge secondary HD used to store family photo, video, music, etc. Applicable subdirectories set to share & stream to other devices around house. In main living room, we use Xbox One's internal media player app, and then browse to applicable subdirectory...
  3. Xbox DVR on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox DVR on Windows 10: Lately I've been having a problem with Xbox DVR for Windows 10. About 30 seconds into recording, starting from the bottom it will get blurry and fuzy and it will work it self up the screen. I've went through all the quality setting and that doesn't help. Any suggestions that...
  4. Xbox One game streaming not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One game streaming not working.: I'm trying to get game streaming from my Xbox One to my Windows 10 pc working. The Xbox and PC are on the same wired network, in the same room. The game streaming test comes back with green check marks on all 4 quality settings. When I click start stream, the xbox has a...
  5. Xbox DVR Encoder on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox DVR Encoder on Windows 10: Hello there what is the encoder that being used on Xbox game DVR on windows 10, if on OBS we can select different encoder but that's not seems the case with Xbox game DVR is it the x264 or some hardware acceleration? thank you Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings...
  6. Game crashing because of Xbox DVR streaming, need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashing because of Xbox DVR streaming, need help: I have already uninstalled the xbox app (and pretty much all microsoft apps) via the powershell. I have also set GameDVR_Enabled to 0 in the registry. I want to know how I can just completely delete and disable the game bar. And also what GameDVR_FSEBehaviorMode=2 means....
  7. Xbox One Game Streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Game Streaming: Hello. Sorry if this is in the wrong topic. I have tried to post this thread on the Xbox Forums, but I have got no replies after 1 week. So, I was hoping I could get some help here. By using the Xbox App on Windows 10, you can stream games from your Xbox to your PC. If you...
  8. Xbox One Stream Won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Stream Won't work: When I first installed W10 Xbox app worked fine with fast streaming of games, now the streaming won't work. It shows the stream for a few seconds then it says the console can't be found. Worked fine b4. Help! 22838
  9. Xbox one streaming not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one streaming not working: Hi all, I have recently brought an Xbox One S and got everything all set up. But I can not Stream. I have Windows 10 running on my Toshiba laptop and have the latest version of the Xbox app. Also stream enabled in Xbox One settings and both are in the same network. Any...
  10. Xbox One Streaming Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox One Streaming Issues: Apologies if this is not the right place for this kind of question - it's hard to judge. Please move it elsewhere as you see fit. Hello, I have my Xbox One connected to my Windows 10 computer between their ethernet ports because the Xbox One gets its Internet connection...