Windows 10: Windows 10 XML file generator for unattended setup

Discus and support Windows 10 XML file generator for unattended setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Anyone ran across a Windows 10 XML file generator for unattended setup? That Works!!!*Biggrin 5106 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SkyNet3, Apr 1, 2015.

1. SkyNet3 Win User

Windows 10 XML file generator for unattended setup

Anyone ran across a Windows 10 XML file generator for unattended setup? That Works!!!*Biggrin

:)

SkyNet3, Apr 1, 2015
  2. drwtcg Win User

Install Win 10 on a tablet

It is a Toshiba Encore and no, there is no Microsoft logo....only a Toshiba logo and then a blank screen...forever!

The answer I'm looking for is how to edit the unattended setup file used to install Win 10 without user prompts (Setup.exe /unattend:unattent.xml) .....the xml file works to a point and then gets the error msg about the product key not readable.....I want
    to do an unattended setup with no product key and use the "Do This Later" option..

drwtcg, Apr 1, 2015
  3. Windows 10 OS Setup error

I'm doing my first build and have run into this error in Windows Setup.

Windows cannot read the <product key> setting from the unattend answer file.

All answers, that I've read so far, have dealt with systems that already have a earlier version of windows already installed.

Again, I'm very green so, please be patient with my ignorance and general lack of knowledge.

Thanks

AlreadyInProgress, Apr 1, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Dude, Apr 1, 2015
  5. Kari Win User
    The tut is updated for builds 10041 & 10049. I posted this at tutorial thread:

Kari, Apr 1, 2015
  6. smokin Win User
    smokin, Jun 24, 2016
  7. xbliss Win User
    This sites Answer file generator has lot of bugs for latest 1511 release.. Wish there was a simpler template we could just generate without heavy MS tools.

PS: I need to deploy some Native Boot VHDs with Unattend answer file.. where should I keep/ insert the file in/ outside of VHD?

xbliss, Jul 25, 2016
  8. Windows 10 XML file generator for unattended setup

Please do not use this outside of a possible reference for something like this. It's extremely simple to use the ADK's Windows System Image Manager to create a proper unattended.xml, with the only annoyance is the length it takes for it to mount the install.wim.

Practice a bit on a Hyper-V VM and get use to all the catalog parameters and the like. Need help? Right-click the parameter and click "Help." Ironically the help Microsoft injected into this tool is quite robust and informative.

As a matter of fact, I had to do deployment on my own machine this morning and getting a tad too gung-ho with Bash and thinking I was on my Linux drive *Redface

DrEmpiricism, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 XML file generator for unattended setup - Similar Threads - XML file generator

2. 1.14 WINDOWS xml file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1.14 WINDOWS xml file: Hello.Toady i notice at may users folder an -1.14 windows xml file.What is it?Should unistall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/114-windows-xml-file/7dabdba9-199c-4fc7-b0fe-9041b6aa9093
  3. 1.14 WINDOWS xml file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1.14 WINDOWS xml file: Hello.Toady i notice at may users folder an -1.14 windows xml file.What is it?Should unistall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/114-windows-xml-file/7dabdba9-199c-4fc7-b0fe-9041b6aa9093
  4. download .xml file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    download .xml file: I am unable to download .xml files and changing the setting doesn't work/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-xml-file/e09a3a25-3436-4466-8f2a-918f6ece0a21
  5. XML Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XML Files: Hi folks! Just registered to this forum and glad to have found it. So I was installing Ubuntu on my computer which already had windows 10.I wanted to have a dual OS. Things went south and windows got deleted/ over written or whatever. I used a hard drive recovery device to...
  6. Windows unattended setup failed - 'specified image file does not exist'.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows unattended setup failed - 'specified image file does not exist'.: I am trying to do an unattended install of Windows 10 Professional using an answer XML file I created. I'm booting off a USB, and receiving the error: Windows could not collect information for [DataImage1] because the specified image file [\sources\MyImageFile.wim] does not...
  7. Change the purple background on Windows 10 Setup / Unattended install?

Change the purple background on Windows 10 Setup / Unattended install?: Hi Everyone, We have built a custom windows 10 setup and would like to change the winpe/purple background for windows 10 so we can tell the difference from our build to a standard build. I've tried replacing the winpe.jpg and setup.bmp and added a winpe.bmp but still no...
  8. Unattend File

Unattend File: Hi, I'm using WDS with Unattend File to deploy Win 10 to my VMs. It works fine, but the problem is, after the installation, the VM restarts and then boots from PXE again. (Basically, it's an infinite loop of Win 10 Installation because of the restart). What options do I have...
  9. unattend xml not wiping drives / unable to create primary

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unattend xml not wiping drives / unable to create primary: I'm having an issue where the paritions are created, but something goes wrong and then I have to format the primary drive to install windows onto. It's a UEFI config, does anyone have any suggestions? 109354
  10. Problem with Windows 10 unattended answer file?

Problem with Windows 10 unattended answer file?: The problem with my answer is that following error message appears "Windows cannot read the <ProductKey> setting from the unattend answer file". Can someone help me with this problem? Can I somehow skip this product key part in the answer file? Here is my answer file....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 unattended generator

2. unattend.xml windows 10 generator

3. windows unattend file generator

4. unattended generator usbru,
  5. sysprep generate unattend xml,
  6. windows 10 1909 unattend xml generator,
  7. unattend xml windows 10 upgrade,
  8. unattend generator,
  9. unattended xml generator,
  10. windows 10 unattend xml generator,
  11. unattend xml generator,