Windows 10: Windows 10 your license will expire soon

Discus and support Windows 10 your license will expire soon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello i had a laptop for 2 yrs and it worked on win 8.1 for 1 yr but upgrated to windows 10 pro and now every time that i start the laptop it says you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidHristov, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 your license will expire soon

Hello i had a laptop for 2 yrs and it worked on win 8.1 for 1 yr but upgrated to windows 10 pro and now every time that i start the laptop it says you license will expire soon when i go to the settings it says that my windows is activated using organization's activation servise i've disabled the windows license manager in the services.msc and it seems to fix the problem for few hours but after it starts again and its anoying to always do it when starting up pls help

-my windows is 10 pro from 8.1 pro

- i tried typing in the comand prompt slmr -rearm or whatever ir was still no effect

:)

DavidHristov, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Windows 10 your license will expire soon

Andre Da Costa, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 your license will expire soon

1. Windows 10 your license will expire soon - Similar Threads - license expire soon

2. Your Windows License will expire soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Windows License will expire soon: Hi, I got my laptop 4 years ago and sent it to a shop for a factory reset earlier this year I wasn't able to run admin since the first user forgot their password. Now this prompt is appearing and I fear I'll lose access to my laptop, Its the only one I have for school works....
  3. "Your Windows license will expire soon"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Your Windows license will expire soon": I activated Windows over 1 year ago and is still activated as of now. However for some reason popups start appearing everywhere telling me this message: "Your Windows license will expire soon You need to activate Windows in Settings" I click Go to Settings, it says...
  4. “YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON”: This is the prompt I’m getting every time I boot up. It’s a second hand PC so I don’t have the original key. Any help would be appreciated on how 1) is this malware 2) if not, easiest way to resolve issue. submitted by /u/-SickDuck [link] [comments]...
  5. your windows license will expire soon

your windows license will expire soon: your windows license will expire soon i traid everything how can I meak this go away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-license-will-expire-soon/1e77be33-1590-441f-8758-718d6a97a314"
  6. ‘Your windows license will expire soon

‘Your windows license will expire soon: They said that I need to activate my windows in settings, while my windows are permanent. What I meant by permanent is that it is fully updated, not a trial....
  7. windows 10 your license will expire soon

windows 10 your license will expire soon: my window is already activated but windows show license will expire soon error i am attach some screenshots [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-your-license-will-expire-soon/03caf281-5b91-498b-af10-3a8992929577"
  8. Your windows license will expire soon...

Your windows license will expire soon...: As stated in the title, it looks like my activated windows license will expire. After the last update I keep getting the error I tried the same old stuff with slgmr -rearm , the services.msc thing everything ....
  9. your windows license will expire soon

your windows license will expire soon: i need help with this problem, how do i actually make my license activate through the organization's activation service [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-license-will-expire-soon/7b1dcde5-e744-4470-ab2f-11cc1fed0b81"
  10. ''Your Windows 10 license will expire soon''

''Your Windows 10 license will expire soon'': Hello, I have a problem, every time i turn on my PC theres a message saying ''your windows 10 will expire soon'' for 2 days now. I got my PC made from a local Gaming PC building company and they installed the Windows for me, ive never had this problem with my laptop before....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. azure based windows 10 activation suddenly prompting that license will expire soon