Windows 10: Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

Discus and support Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On January 21, in a two-hour-plus event at its Redmond headquarters, Microsoft unveiled features that will be appearing in Windows 10 "over the next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jan 26, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

Source

:)

labeeman, Jan 26, 2015
  2. LCRT Win User

window 10 mobile

you've already asked this question and got the answer yesterday.

3. I've got Cortana!

Hey, RickJohnsonSr! Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers :)

Please make sure that you have turned on 'Location' through Action Center. Firstly, click on Action Center icon at the right bottom corner of your screen and click 'Location' button so that it turns into a darker colour than your accent colour. Then, go
    to Cortana and follow the instructions.

Sagun Raj Lage, Jan 26, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

1. Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers - Similar Threads - You've got questions

2. I got a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a question: What if i want to change the bsod color can i change it without destroying device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-question/48d81a56-f1ad-4349-a8d2-74c747dab314
  3. I got a question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a question: What if i want to change the bsod color can i change it without destroying device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-question/48d81a56-f1ad-4349-a8d2-74c747dab314
  4. I got a question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I've got a problem with windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've got a problem with windows 10 activation: I bought the key on the www.gamivo.comand it didn't workI don't know if I should refound key or wait for somone to help meTHE BROBLEM NAME:0xC004C008And the key is brand newbtw im bad in english sorry......
  6. I got a question, I got an virus but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got a question, I got an virus but...: I got a virus because I accidentally forgot to turn on virus defender. Now I was able to remove the virus, but cmd still opens at the beginning when I am entering my screen after looking in. But nothing is happing, but every program starts with administration rights no matter...
  7. 85gb Update, you've got to be kidding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    85gb Update, you've got to be kidding: So, went to run my updates but was wondering why the below wouldn't download: January 14, 2020—KB4528760 OS Builds 18362.592 and 18363.592 After checking updates through my security app it tell me this update is 84.3GB in size? Not every user of the internet has...
  8. I've got a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a virus: Please help, my roommate downloaded some weird shit and now I can't open the task manager submitted by /u/JuanInDaHouse02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eet9jv/ive_got_a_virus/
  9. I've got it Windows 10 Full Version

in Windows 10 Support
    I've got it Windows 10 Full Version: Woah, woah, I can't believe it, been having problems all morning with two of my Insider pcs, but I finally have the full version of Windows 10. I thought I was downloading 10240 over 10162, but it's the full version, I'm stoked. Whoops might be a false alarm, it still says...
  10. Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers: Windows 10 is available as a free upgrade to every qualified device running retail or OEM versions of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. (Enterprise editions do not qualify.) The free upgrade offer began with the official release of Windows 10 on July 29, 2015, and lasts for one year...