Windows 10: what is windows 10 redstone?

Discus and support what is windows 10 redstone? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what is windows 10 redstone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10/fad72416-f9b7-4ab7-9d6c-801355629737 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AudreyJoseph, Sep 19, 2018.

1. what is windows 10 redstone?

what is windows 10 redstone?

:)

AudreyJoseph, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

1. what is windows 10 redstone? - Similar Threads - redstone

2. Redstone 5 Reset option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Redstone 5 Reset option: I haven't got a solution before, so I post it again. Here are the screenshots below when I try to reset my Windows: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] There are no more options besides these two like the previous version. My question is if I choose the second option, Remove files and...
  3. WINDOWS 10 RedStone 5 Will Compactible On Deep Freeze 8.30

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 RedStone 5 Will Compactible On Deep Freeze 8.30: i try this install on my deep freeze 8.30 until restart ''Diagnostic your PC" and then BSOD What shall will do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-redstone-5-will-compactible-on-deep/c0e45d34-9dec-49f5-9523-424fae7dca71
  4. Searching for ISO of Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier build

Searching for ISO of Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier build: Hi, I've contacted Microsoft Support and was recommended to post request for ISO here. I need this specific windows build file [ISO of Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier] for my old tablet with Atom processor. It has to be version of...
  5. Request for ISO Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier

Request for ISO Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier: Hi, I've contacted Microsoft Support and was recommended to post request for ISO here. I need this specific windows build file [ISO of Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier] for my old tablet with Atom processor. It has to be version of...
  6. Please fix compatibility issue on Redstone 4.

Please fix compatibility issue on Redstone 4.: I have been using Windows 10 and recently updated Redstone 4, and it drives me crazy with compatibility issue. Many applications have had various issues and some of them do not work any longer. The compatibility option also doesn't work. It is useless most of the time. One...
  7. Recovery drive failed after the redstone 5 update

Recovery drive failed after the redstone 5 update: I updated my windows on 3rd Oct and was quite happy because I wasn't facing the BSOD problem but it doesn't last 1 week. My system became very slow. It is taking at least 50 sec to open any browser (Chrome, Edge, and Firefox). 5 days back it ran into BSOD, anyhow I recovered...
  8. Several Issues after updating to RedStone 5

in Windows 10 Customization
    Several Issues after updating to RedStone 5: My PC has several issues after I update it to Windows 10's latest RedStone5 update through insider program. They are making my life a hell- Cortana is starting to listen me when I say "Hey Cortana" but cannot respond to what I am saying. [I have already done many tasks...
  9. Startup executable removed from registry after Redstone 5 upgrade; bug or policy?

Startup executable removed from registry after Redstone 5 upgrade; bug or policy?: Hey, I'm a hobbyist programmer and have a software project for personal use (non commercial/non distributed). The software adds itself (through WinAPI) to Windows startup in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run. But right after upgrading from...
  10. oct 2018 redstone, 1809 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    oct 2018 redstone, 1809 update: I really don't want to be forced to update, when just 2 days ago there were still major flaws. how can I avoid?just put to sleep, instead of shutting down? thanks...