Windows 10: when trying to upgrade Windows 10 security patches off line I get an error

Discus and support when trying to upgrade Windows 10 security patches off line I get an error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when trying to upgrade Windows 10 security patches off line I get an error. Is a must that the PC is connected to internet do such upgrade?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hassanbekhit, Oct 16, 2018.

1. when trying to upgrade Windows 10 security patches off line I get an error

when trying to upgrade Windows 10 security patches off line I get an error. Is a must that the PC is connected to internet do such upgrade?

:)

hassanbekhit, Oct 16, 2018
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 27, 2018
  4. skippy258 Win User

when trying to upgrade Windows 10 security patches off line I get an error

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      when trying to upgrade Windows 10 security patches off line I get an error [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

when trying to upgrade Windows 10 security patches off line I get an error

1. when trying to upgrade Windows 10 security patches off line I get an error - Similar Threads - trying upgrade security

2. Off-Line System Patching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Off-Line System Patching: I have an off-line system and need to apply security patches. Where do i go to download and the batch files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/off-line-system-patching/1104c341-ecec-4033-ace0-5121e8e4ee9a
  3. Off-Line System Patching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Off-Line System Patching: I have an off-line system and need to apply security patches. Where do i go to download and the batch files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/off-line-system-patching/1104c341-ecec-4033-ace0-5121e8e4ee9a
  4. Off-Line System Patching

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to get notifications for .NET upgrade regarding security patches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get notifications for .NET upgrade regarding security patches: Dears,How can I get notifications for the .NET upgrade regarding security patches or for the supported version?Kindly advice. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-notifications-for-net-upgrade-regarding/808cfb22-c505-4a53-828d-d1c7e95fc96a
  6. How to get notifications for .NET upgrade regarding security patches

How to get notifications for .NET upgrade regarding security patches: Dears,How can I get notifications for the .NET upgrade regarding security patches or for the supported version?Kindly advice. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-notifications-for-net-upgrade-regarding/808cfb22-c505-4a53-828d-d1c7e95fc96a
  7. i keep getting errors when I try to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 or 11

i keep getting errors when I try to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 or 11: I wanted to run a program that can only be run on windows 10 and 11, i downloaded the windows 10/11 iso and when i tried to run windows 10 iso, the windows logo popped up then closed then a couple seconds later, like about 10 or 20 seconds later an error message popped up...
  8. i keep getting errors when I try to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 or 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep getting errors when I try to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 or 11: I wanted to run a program that can only be run on windows 10 and 11, i downloaded the windows 10/11 iso and when i tried to run windows 10 iso, the windows logo popped up then closed then a couple seconds later, like about 10 or 20 seconds later an error message popped up...
  9. Why am I getting errors when trying to upgrade to Windows 11?

Why am I getting errors when trying to upgrade to Windows 11?: Yesterday, I went into the bios to convert my drive to GPT and I was successful, which meant that I could enable secure boot and finally install Windows 11. I decided to use the Installation Assistant found on the Microsoft website to install Windows 11 and after getting to...
  10. Error when trying to upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when trying to upgrade to Windows 10: Hi all, I've been trying to upgrade Windows 7 home to windows 10 for a few days now and it keeps failing part way through with the error code '0x800707E7 - 0x3000D' and I can't work out what I need to do to fix it I'm not sure which logs would be useful or where to find...