Windows 10: if I buy windows 10, if windows 11 comes out then do I have to buy it again?

Discus and support if I buy windows 10, if windows 11 comes out then do I have to buy it again? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to ask if I buy windows 10 then when the next version comes out, do I have to buy it again?. To be more specific, if I buy windows 10, if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Diantek, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Diantek Win User

if I buy windows 10, if windows 11 comes out then do I have to buy it again?

I need to ask if I buy windows 10 then when the next version comes out, do I have to buy it again?. To be more specific, if I buy windows 10, if windows 11 comes out then do I have to buy it again?. Thanks.

:)

Diantek, Oct 19, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2018
  3. RejZoR Win User
    Buying Windows 10 questions...

So, I want to buy a copy of Windows 10. I used to do it in retail stores in the past, but now I want to do it online. It seems cheaper as a download, but I'm wondering few things which are a bit confusing...

Windows 10 Pro
    http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-10-Pro/productID.319935900

"Buy Windows 10 (Download)" option down below.

So, this is what I want to buy. How do I know what type of Windows is this (apart from knowing it's a Pro version)? It doesn't say whether it is 32bit or 64bit so I'm assuming it will give me both. It also doesn't say if this is a full version that I can re-install countless times on countless new motherboards/CPU's/disks opposed to OEM/DSP which have limited number of activation and you can't transfer them across different hardware. OEM/DSP can usually only be bought with new hardware/computer.

So, I'm assuming this is the actual full fat Windows 10 Pro 32bit/64bit that I'll be getting. Am I correct?

Also, can I buy it in Microsoft Store US opposed to my local one? The price difference is stupendously high.

Thx for help

RejZoR, Nov 27, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

1. if I buy windows 10, if windows 11 comes out then do I have to buy it again? - Similar Threads - buy comes buy

2. Do I have to buy Windows again after replacing hard disks?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I have to buy Windows again after replacing hard disks?: My pc got destroyed after moving and i had to replace both my hard disks. I bought the pc pre built by a private person and it has no CD ROM, do I have to buy Windows again or is there some way I can get the Windows I had back?...
  3. Do I have to buy Windows again after replacing hard disks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I have to buy Windows again after replacing hard disks?: My pc got destroyed after moving and i had to replace both my hard disks. I bought the pc pre built by a private person and it has no CD ROM, do I have to buy Windows again or is there some way I can get the Windows I had back?...
  4. I Have to buy mincecraft windows 10 edition again???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have to buy mincecraft windows 10 edition again???: I have already bought minecraft windows 10 edition of another computer, and i have re downloaded it on this computer too! now for some reason the game is gone and when I go to redownload, it needs me to buy again! I downloaded it on my old computer from the free redeem code i...
  5. Do I have to buy windows 10 again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I have to buy windows 10 again?: Hello, I've bought windows 10 online for my first gaming computer. Currently I am in the process of building a new gaming PC and was wondering if I could still use the windows 10 installation key from my first computer onto this new computer while keeping windows 10 on both...
  6. Why do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I bought the Minecraft PC version the card way back in 2014. On my old laptop, it worked fine. But why do I have to spend an extra $30 for the same game... just on a different computer? Can't I just provide a picture of both the same card + code I bought Minecraft with? I...
  7. Do I have to buy windows 10 again and again for every computer in my house?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I have to buy windows 10 again and again for every computer in my house?: Do I have to buy windows 10 for every computer in my house or can I install the one copy I have and purchase additional serial keys from the Microsoft website somewhere? buy multiple copies over and over again seems goofy to me....
  8. Will I have to buy windows again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will I have to buy windows again?: I have a digital license for windows 10 and my hard drive died. Will the license still follow my Microsoft account or will I have to buy a new copy of windows? submitted by /u/thehamburger999 [link] [comments]...
  9. Do I have to buy Minecraft again for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to buy Minecraft again for Windows 10: I bought Minecraft Java Edition, and I was trying to join a friends game, and they are on Windows 10 version. I now have to "rebuy" Minecraft to join his game. I don't think I need to do that. He told me that I have to make a new account or join on a different one but I...
  10. Do i need to buy windows again?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do i need to buy windows again?: Hello guys so today i just changed my laptop's hard disk and the person who change my hard disk says that i need to buy windows again in order to receive windows 10 which im wondering if its true or not because i have an original windows before, so now i leave my laptop...