Windows 10: I am stuck at the loading process and I have nthing to do to remedy the problem

Discus and support I am stuck at the loading process and I have nthing to do to remedy the problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Sİnce I updated my pc I have been having problems with regards to windows. I wonder I would find somone to help me with the update problem. I am stuck... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Oshinag, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Oshinag Win User

I am stuck at the loading process and I have nthing to do to remedy the problem

Sİnce I updated my pc I have been having problems with regards to windows. I wonder I would find somone to help me with the update problem. I am stuck at the loading process and I have nthing to do to remedy the problem.

:)

Oshinag, Nov 19, 2018

2. WINDOWS 10

Sİnce I updated my pc I have been having problems with regards to windows. I wonder I would find somone to help me with the update problem. I am stuck at the loading process and I have nthing to do to remedy the problem.

Oshinag KudakwasheNyamayaro, Nov 25, 2018
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 25, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

1. I am stuck at the loading process and I have nthing to do to remedy the problem - Similar Threads - stuck loading process

2. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  3. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  4. Minecraft Loading Issue Stuck on Loading Process

Minecraft Loading Issue Stuck on Loading Process: Hey, There!I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.Since then,...
  5. I am having a problem with background processes messing with the cursor in foreground process.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a problem with background processes messing with the cursor in foreground process.: Whenever I am trying to do something in the foreground not always, the cursor keeps jumping out of my control. I am assuming some background process is capturing it, but I don't know. Any thoughts from anyone?...
  6. I am having a problem with background processes messing with the cursor in foreground process.

I am having a problem with background processes messing with the cursor in foreground process.: Whenever I am trying to do something in the foreground not always, the cursor keeps jumping out of my control. I am assuming some background process is capturing it, but I don't know. Any thoughts from anyone?...
  7. I am having a problem with background processes messing with the cursor in foreground process.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Am I stuck with the username I have on this computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I stuck with the username I have on this computer?: Hello,I bought a new Win11 computer the other day. When first powering it on, it required me to give it an email address to be logged into. As I didn't know why that was necessary, I gave it an extra email address that I never use, happened to be *** Email address is removed...
  9. Am I stuck with the username I have on this computer?

Am I stuck with the username I have on this computer?: Hello,I bought a new Win11 computer the other day. When first powering it on, it required me to give it an email address to be logged into. As I didn't know why that was necessary, I gave it an extra email address that I never use, happened to be *** Email address is removed...
  10. i am having a windows problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i am having a windows problem: windows10 does not work at all. Not one aspect function or feature or any of it According to this community I am wrong. Windows 10 works great. Okay so if i am getting non stop errors and issues out of the box, after fresh installs on dozens of different computers, all...