Windows 10: I want to go back to my old windows 7, less problems for me, I don't like windows 10

Discus and support I want to go back to my old windows 7, less problems for me, I don't like windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to go back to my old windows 7, less problems for me, I don't like windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by vg.g2, Dec 14, 2018.

1. vg.g2 Win User

I want to go back to my old windows 7, less problems for me, I don't like windows 10

I want to go back to my old windows 7, less problems for me, I don't like windows 10

:)

vg.g2, Dec 14, 2018

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

1. I want to go back to my old windows 7, less problems for me, I don't like windows 10 - Similar Threads - old less problems

2. I like the old Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I like the old Windows 7: In the past, Windows 7 is a good version of Windows, as it is the fixed version of Windows Vista and many of people here used Windows 7 a lot. Windows 7 is a legend version of Windows.Shame that Microsoft ended servicing Windows 7For now, I'd like to take a look at it, make...
  3. I like the old Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I like the old Windows 7: In the past, Windows 7 is a good version of Windows, as it is the fixed version of Windows Vista and many of people here used Windows 7 a lot. Windows 7 is a legend version of Windows.Shame that Microsoft ended servicing Windows 7For now, I'd like to take a look at it, make...
  4. i upgraded from windows 7 to 10 on my old computer but i would like to go back to windows 7...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i upgraded from windows 7 to 10 on my old computer but i would like to go back to windows 7...: is there any way i could go back without buying windows 7 again? it's an all in one PC so i still have the product key on the sticker at the bottom...
  5. i upgraded from windows 7 to 10 on my old computer but i would like to go back to windows 7...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i upgraded from windows 7 to 10 on my old computer but i would like to go back to windows 7...: is there any way i could go back without buying windows 7 again? it's an all in one PC so i still have the product key on the sticker at the bottom...
  6. i upgraded from windows 7 to 10 on my old computer but i would like to go back to windows 7...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I want my old windows 7 games back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my old windows 7 games back: I hate Freecell and Spider Solitaire and all the rest of the 'included' games that come with Windows 7. Not only are the mechanics and the graphics crap, the advertising really bugs me--this is what we pay M$ for when we purchase or upgrade the OS? I have seen some...
  8. I want to go back to Windows 7.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to go back to Windows 7.: Microsoft freely gave us Windows 10 which is too much for a lot of older computers. Mine can pretty much only open this web browser at this point. Can't to anything else even though I've done a recovery and nothing is on this computer except what was installed by the...
  9. I want to go back to Win 7 don't like 10

in Windows 10 Support
    I want to go back to Win 7 don't like 10: I don't really like the way Win 10 is and would like to go back to Win 7 on my laptop and stay there. I have run across several things in 10 that have thrown me for a loop..... Took me many years to be comfortable with 7 and this Old Dog don't need to learn new trick...
  10. Rolling back to windows 7 (32) if I don't like windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Rolling back to windows 7 (32) if I don't like windows 10?: Hi folks, At the moment I have two partitions on my desktop running windows 7 (oem) in a dual boot setup. Works fine. I disk image my partitions on a regular basis with acronis true image as a quick method to solve problems with windows. I did pay for the upgrade to...