Windows 10: Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10?

Discus and support Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/9f495f5d-589f-42a9-8b49-abda249b6bf2" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DaleDaugherty, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10?

Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10?

:)

DaleDaugherty, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Entegy Win User

Amazon Kindle Application will download but not open.

Amazon has discontinued the Kindle app for PC. Amazon suggests using the web reader instead. This is likely why the app is not working.

Entegy, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Amazon Kindle app not working

Hello, I've installed the amazon kindle app but now it won't work, it just keeps returning to the list page and I have no idea why?! Only got the phone yesterday so a bit clueless can anyone please help?! Thanks.

MelissaSmithQN, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10?

Kindle App and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Is this issue confined only with kindle app?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    If this issue is only with kindle app then I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Contact Kindle Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax

Or if you have some other issue please do let us know with more information on this issue, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10?

1. Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Amazon Kindle app

2. Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app: Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app as an option and only shows my iPhone as an option. If I go to Amazon website and Kindle Content, the deliver to Kindle on Windows 10 is greyed out....
  3. Windows 10 amazon App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 amazon App: I recently had to do a clean install of Windows 1909 due to the failure of 2004 to work correctly. After reinstalling windows apps I find that the Amazon app is permanently locked to the U.S., where before, I had it set to my country of the U.K. and there is no facility to...
  4. Kindle app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kindle app: Kindle app on windows 10 does not show my recent books. They can be see on my android phone and my kindle device. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-app/74902e82-f96d-40fa-9e85-0a932e95f485
  5. Windows 10 crashes when Amazon Kindle is connected

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 crashes when Amazon Kindle is connected: [ATTACH]Some PC users might experience a crash with a BSOD message whenever Amazon Kindle is connected to a Windows 10 computer. It was noted that […] This article Windows 10 crashes when Amazon Kindle is connected first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Amazon Kindle disappears

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Amazon Kindle disappears: My HP Notebook just updated with Windows 10.0.0 build 18362 and does not retain Amazon Kindle. It just updated and Kindle disappeared and I had to download and install it again....
  7. Amazon Kindle Application will download but not open.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Amazon Kindle Application will download but not open.: My computer recently had to get factory reset, I was able to back up all my files but all of my apps were deleted. I had no problem redownloading apps like google chrome, spotify, microsoft office, etc, however, the Kindle for PC app wont download. I've updated my computer,...
  8. Amazon Kindle for PC on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Amazon Kindle for PC on Windows 10: I recently downloaded Amazon Kindle for PC version 1.25.50264. Whenever I launch the app, it asks me to log in to Amazon, but the window just keeps flashing. A video of this occurrence is in this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SXAqcMolhbYqhk1JerV68fB8fgfLemJx Not...
  9. Amazon Kindle is not working on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Amazon Kindle is not working on Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] If you’re an eBook reader, then chances are you’ve been reading your favorite books on an Amazon Kindle since the device is the most popular in its category. Amazon has really outdone itself with the Kindle, but as always, things [...] This post Amazon Kindle is not...
  10. Anyone have a Kindle or use Kindle App in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone have a Kindle or use Kindle App in Windows 10?: As mentioned, I have a Kindle App on my Windows 10 tablet. I just bought and received my first book for the Kindle App. Right now, I have no idea if its on my tablet or in the Cloud. If I have it, is there any way to back it up to a flash drive so I don't loose it? I do have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is there a kindle app for windows 10

2. is there a kindle app

3. is there amazon kindle on microsoft store

4. amazon kindle app for windows phone,
  5. amazon kindle windows 10 app,
  6. is there kindle for window10,
  7. is there a amazon kindle app for windows 10,
  8. amazon kindle app for windows 10,
  9. kindle app for windows10,
  10. is there an amazon kindle app for windows 10?