Windows 10: Recently..my os Windows 10 home crashed while updating

Discus and support Recently..my os Windows 10 home crashed while updating in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently..my os Windows 10 home crashed while updating. I was told by a lenovo technical support person to download new windows, and when i boot up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BibhuPandey, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Recently..my os Windows 10 home crashed while updating

Recently..my os Windows 10 home crashed while updating. I was told by a lenovo technical support person to download new windows, and when i boot up the laptop with new windows , it wud be automatically activated. But it is not happening. Please help me out.

:)

BibhuPandey, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 10, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Recently..my os Windows 10 home crashed while updating

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Recently..my os Windows 10 home crashed while updating

1. Recently..my os Windows 10 home crashed while updating - Similar Threads - Recently home crashed

2. Recent Windows update crashed my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent Windows update crashed my laptop: I have just tried to download the latest Windows update to my Samsung galaxy go laptop, and now I can't get passed the recovery screen. The error code is 0xc000000f pressing the Windows key like it is telling me to do is not working. Nor is shift f8....
  3. Recent Windows update crashed my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent Windows update crashed my laptop: I have just tried to download the latest Windows update to my Samsung galaxy go laptop, and now I can't get passed the recovery screen. The error code is 0xc000000f pressing the Windows key like it is telling me to do is not working. Nor is shift f8....
  4. recent win 10 updates? windows home

in Windows 10 Support
    recent win 10 updates? windows home: I can tell windows to delay or stop updates but we know the omnipotent overlords at microsoft can overrule anything we say. the computer is not usually on the internet (also prevents viruses) i have to go on the internet to download new software. are there any recent updates...
  5. Windows 10 crashes after recent update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes after recent update: Hello,My windows 10 started to crash after the recent update.I have checked that the computer is up to date with updates and drivers are recent as well.Here is the link to the minidump file. Would it be possible for someone to have a look and tell me what is happening...
  6. My microsoft windows 10 home product crashes while using.

My microsoft windows 10 home product crashes while using.: My Microsoft Windows 10 Home product crashes while using it as follows.1. The device freezes while in use.2. Time to get into Windows 10 is sometimes quite long.3. disk usage 100%4. There is a loud noise beep three times after the machine freezes. And the mouse slows downHow...
  7. Windows 10 Home OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home OS: Where can I find out how to share specific admin added programs with a (admin account) with a family member account on the same PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-os/6cf5906d-c7ff-42ae-8bfb-392247bd764c
  8. Windows 10 crashes after recent updates

Windows 10 crashes after recent updates: Hello, My PC started to have some problems after recent updates, it crashes every 5-10 minutes with different stop codes: Page fault, watch dog violation, kmode exception not handled and so on. System is AMD Ryzen5 2600X, AS rock master sli X470, RTX2070. Can't figure out...
  9. Windows Crashes While Updating to OS Build 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Crashes While Updating to OS Build 1809: Hi, I've recently tried to update my Windows 10 Pro PC to OS Build 1809. It, unfortunately, did not come up onto windows update. I have used the Windows 10 Update Assistant to help me update. It would successfully download and prepare for a restart, but while updating around...
  10. Windows 10 update crashed OS

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 update crashed OS: Hi. I am having a question and I hope I could get some help here. The issue is that I have installed windows 10 (just as anyone else) on 29th July and it worked smoothly, fast and robustly. Really, no abjection whatsoever. Then, yesterday, I had an update. I had noticed some...