Windows 10: icon on my desktop called, " Recovered apps"

Discus and support icon on my desktop called, " Recovered apps" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I re-loaded my windows 10 on google. My apps are listed in an icon on my desktop called, " Recovered apps. " I have Student 2010 on the list,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KathyAust, Jul 2, 2020.

1. KathyAust Win User

icon on my desktop called, " Recovered apps"

Hi, I re-loaded my windows 10 on google. My apps are listed in an icon on my desktop called, " Recovered apps. " I have Student 2010 on the list, among others I would like to restore it. Help!!!!

:)

KathyAust, Jul 2, 2020

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Jul 2, 2020
  4. icon on my desktop called, " Recovered apps"

Change the font of my desktop icons

Hi Domi,

Windows 10 make it easier for you to personalize your computer by going to the Settings app. Some options from Control Panel has been moved to the Settings app just to bring all the settings under one roof.

To change your desktop font, you may follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Themes.
    • Under Themes, select Theme settings.
    • On the left pane, click Change desktop icons.
    To change the font size of the icons on your desktop, refer to these steps:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Click View.
    • Select the font size you prefer for your desktop icon.
    Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

icon on my desktop called, " Recovered apps"

1. icon on my desktop called, " Recovered apps" - Similar Threads - icon desktop called

2. Whatsapp video call not working on desktop app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Whatsapp video call not working on desktop app: I am using windows 10 pro, build 19042. I installed Whatsapp desktop app from Microsoft store, but the video call is not working properly. After I click the call/video call option on the desktop app, the options grey out & do not connect immediately, the call connects after...
  3. Whatsapp video call not working on desktop app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp video call not working on desktop app: I am using windows 10 pro, build 19042. I installed Whatsapp desktop app from Microsoft store, but the video call is not working properly. After I click the call/video call option on the desktop app, the options grey out & do not connect immediately, the call connects after...
  4. desktop lock icon on apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop lock icon on apps: I recently saw this icon overlaying several but not all apps on my desktop.What does it mean and how can I delete them?Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-lock-icon-on-apps/221a2d09-63a6-4501-9922-fc68f0138ec0
  5. Remote desktop APP recover password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote desktop APP recover password: Hello, I have a PC running the new remote desktop app and I need to know if it is possible to recover one of the passwords it's a local account that I have stored. Unfortunately I have no other way to access the remote machine. I tryed to export the .rdb but I couldn't...
  6. Apps icons don't appear on my desktop

Apps icons don't appear on my desktop: Hello, Can someone please help me resolve a problem with my computer? The problem is that the icons of apps do not appear on my desktop. In other words, I cannot access my desktop. Also, when I open a browser from the Start menu, it doesn't come out well. For example, I...
  7. Desktop icon locking app

Desktop icon locking app: I am looking for a program that will lock my icons on the desktop positions I put them in and I read about a program calledDesklock but I can't find any place to get it. Is this program any good and where can I find it. IfDesklock is no longer available can anyone else...
  8. How to recover deleted desktop icons.

How to recover deleted desktop icons.: I've by accident deleted the recycle bin, my computer, control panel etc. desktop icons. Can someone tell me how to recover this icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-deleted-desktop-icons/885b45f4-0c05-48c9-b27c-d6c228575cc5
  9. Icons/apps on desktop.

Icons/apps on desktop.: I have a new HP with windows 10, how do I get the icons/apps onto the desktop as the 'old' shortcuts ? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iconsapps-on-desktop/b164b48b-58ce-4e2d-81df-dafed176e7c4
  10. Green Checkmark on my apps icons on desktop !?

in Windows 10 Support
    Green Checkmark on my apps icons on desktop !?: I just saw that there was a green check mark on some of the application icons on my desktop! Never seen this before! And then suddenly gone! Anyone knows what this is? 13425