Windows 10: Windows 10 logo black screen appears then it lasts for few minutes and after that screen appears

Discus and support Windows 10 logo black screen appears then it lasts for few minutes and after that screen appears in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I need help, every time I turn on my laptop after windows 10 logo black screen appears then it lasts for few minutes and after that screen appears, how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by diacetilmorfin, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 logo black screen appears then it lasts for few minutes and after that screen appears

I need help, every time I turn on my laptop after windows 10 logo black screen appears then it lasts for few minutes and after that screen appears, how to fix this and how to speed up my system?

:)

diacetilmorfin, Aug 9, 2020
  2. probuddha Win User

Black screen after windows logo

So it started this morning:

I turned on my pc and it froze right after it passed the Blue windows logo screen. A black screen appeared with no cursor.

I rebooted the pc (through the reset button) and everytime it got stuck at the black screen and then rebooted on its own. After a few rounds of black screen and reboots, I got the advanced repair options but it couldn't repair anything.

A very few times that it did manage to go boot and go to the desktop, it froze and didn't let me open any files or folders. Also when I mouse over the files, a black box appears around the icons and the file names appear garbled

I haven't installed anything lately that might cause this to happen.

Please help me solve this issue. I don't want to reset my pc as I have installed several applications since installing windows 10

Please help

Many thanks

probuddha, Aug 10, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Windows 10 logo black screen appears then it lasts for few minutes and after that screen appears

Windows 10 blank screen after boot-up....

Anyone have any luck with this ? Windows appears to boot normally until the screen with the little dots on it. Then it goes black , stays that way for a minute and finally logs on. I`ve already googled this and all the answers boil down to two solutions - disable fast startup and change your graphics driver. Neither rly helped for me tho it did seem to be graphics card related.

Awaiting more expert suggestions from TPU !

francis511, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 logo black screen appears then it lasts for few minutes and after that screen appears

1. Windows 10 logo black screen appears then it lasts for few minutes and after that screen appears - Similar Threads - logo black screen

2. Black screen after dell logo appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after dell logo appear: any expert know what went wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-after-dell-logo-appear/c99452ce-2c47-46ea-a34d-3f42f9a921d9
  3. Black screen after dell logo appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after dell logo appear: any expert know what went wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-after-dell-logo-appear/c99452ce-2c47-46ea-a34d-3f42f9a921d9
  4. Black screen after dell logo appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows get black screen then appear logo after start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows get black screen then appear logo after start.: Hello , first thank you for see this post , i hope you could solve this problem for me.This is all details.So I'm While playing a game on my Lenovo laptop Windows 10 it's freeze my screen and i was hold the power off button and pressing it again to restart , after I...
  6. Windows get black screen then appear logo after start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows get black screen then appear logo after start.: Hello , first thank you for see this post , i hope you could solve this problem for me.This is all details.So I'm While playing a game on my Lenovo laptop Windows 10 it's freeze my screen and i was hold the power off button and pressing it again to restart , after I...
  7. Windows get black screen then appear logo after start.

8. Black screen on startup, then after a minute or two desktop appears!

Black screen on startup, then after a minute or two desktop appears!: So i have this laptop for around 3 years now and up until now it has ran pretty smoothly. Until, one day, once i opened my laptop like usual, and signed in on my account using my password i noticed something was odd. It was a black screen issue. I can still move my mouse...
  9. Windows 10 is not starting, black screen after Samsung logo appears

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 is not starting, black screen after Samsung logo appears: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop. It is a Samsung model with Windows 10. I am not able to start the computer in any way possibile. I am not able to access Recovery Mode, or the Advanced Startup Options, and I cannot even start the process via Safe Mode. I tried to...
  10. Black screen after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after a few minutes: I can boot windows just fine but it always goes black and forces a hard restart with the power button after some minutes. Some times its 2 or sometimes it's 20. Fresh install but problem persists. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/milofelix [link]...