Windows 10: Windows 10_when Startup: There can not be signed in to your account.

Discus and support Windows 10_when Startup: There can not be signed in to your account. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Since I've received the anniversary update from Windows 10 (version 1607), regularly when starting up my computer, this message appears on the monitor:... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Speedy Charlie, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Windows 10_when Startup: There can not be signed in to your account.

Since I've received the anniversary update from Windows 10 (version 1607), regularly when starting up my computer, this message appears on the monitor: There can not be signed in to your account.

Know that I'm the only user of these computer, the administrator, without a password.

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks a lot in advance for the co-operation!

Windows 10_when Startup: There can not be signed in to your account. [​IMG]

:)

Speedy Charlie, Oct 20, 2016
  2. Chris2910 Win User

Can not sign into your account

System log file (first one)

thispcdocuments.txt

System (second one)

systlog.evtx

Chris2910, Oct 20, 2016
  3. Chris2910 Win User
    Can not sign into your account

Yesterday I was on my computer everything was working fine, when I logged on this morning it came up with a pop up message saying "we can not sign into your account" my background had gone back to the original one, when I went into file explorer there was
    nothing but there were a few home screen shortcuts. I went onto trouble shooter(accounts) and there were three problems

1 "can't connect to the sync service"

2 "Rootcauses found and created logs "

3 "Signed in with a guest account or roaming user profiles enabled"

So I spent this morning looking to fix the problems that troubleshooting said. A couple of websites said your HDD may be corrupted, it was not.

Is there a way to fix the problems and get my data back ??

Thanks Windows 10_when Startup: There can not be signed in to your account. :)

Chris2910, Oct 20, 2016
  4. Davidas Win User

Windows 10_when Startup: There can not be signed in to your account.

I have the same issue. Did you manage to solve the problem?

Davidas, Dec 10, 2016
  5. Hoi Davidas,
    this is a problem created after the anniversary update of Windows 10.
    You can find many suggested solutions on the Internet, but few bring a solution, and the one is more complicated than the other.
    Now, I have applied below instruction and since then no problems at all to open Windows normally.
    There also are many critics who think that this is not THE solution, but who cares!

Click the Windows key + X
    click Command Prompt and run as Administrator.
    It opens a small black screen and you type the following:
    net user administrator / active: yes
    and press enter.
    Shut down and restart your PC afterwards.
    9 in 10 this would be a success, if this should not happen anyway repeat everything and then type instead of yes .... no.
    net user administrator / active: no

SUCCES

Speedy Charlie, Dec 10, 2016
  6. Davidas Win User
    I already tried that but without success. Although I already have it kind of fixed with the following solution.
    I was able to make a new local account which I gave administrator rights. I could login to that new account from where I copied all the files from the first user to this new one because of the admin rights.
    But thanks for your help anyway.

Hope this helps someone with the same problem!

Davidas, Dec 12, 2016
  7. thanks a lot for your reply Davidas
    for the future, I keep this on my mind

toitoitoi

Speedy Charlie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10_when Startup: There can not be signed in to your account.

1. Windows 10_when Startup: There can not be signed in to your account. - Similar Threads - 10_when Startup signed

2. cannot sign into my account at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot sign into my account at startup: trouble signing int my account at startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-into-my-account-at-startup/9f8c969c-2fe9-40c6-b5af-16fd2eca037d
  3. cannot sign into my account at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot sign into my account at startup: trouble signing int my account at startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-into-my-account-at-startup/9f8c969c-2fe9-40c6-b5af-16fd2eca037d
  4. Windows "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows "We can't sign in to your account": Sorry im not good at english so i'll try to explain what I've done to fix it- Run cmd then do sfc /scannow and cmd /Restorehealth, ./checkhealth, and /[forgot the other one] health- Alreay do all of these advice, except the last one- Fix through regedit on...
  5. "Can' sign into your account"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Can' sign into your account": Got it randomly after a restart. Files appear to be intact. Some guides told me to enter safe mode and restart but I can't open the windows menu/key in safe mode to restart. Any other methods to fix this issue ? All help is appreciated as it's finals time! submitted by...
  6. can't sign into your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can't sign into your account: Hi all, I am experiencing issues with a user account. The user was able to log into his account without an issue, but having troubles when using the Outlook app. It kept coming back with the error message that he is unable to sign in using his account. He didn't have any...
  7. Can't sign into your account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't sign into your account: I was playing Minecraft and it crashed. And I tried to restart to close Minecraft but after restarting, their is a window telling me "Can't sign into your account." I tried to sign out and sign back in as instructed but it didn't work. How can I solve the problem?...
  8. ‘we can not sign you into your account’ error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ‘we can not sign you into your account’ error: It happened after Windows update. The next morning, when I turned on my HP laptop, I saw a "we cannot sign you into your account anything you have may be lost" error. I rebooted and found that everything on the desktop changed colors and sizes. The File Explorer was empty but...
  9. Recover Your Account on Startup in Windows 10

Recover Your Account on Startup in Windows 10: Is this a scam window that "We can help you reset your password security information. Enter your Microsoft account and follow the instructions below."? Is this from Microsoft since it does say that? Should I do it and click next or close the window with the X? How can one...
  10. Can't sign in to your account

Can't sign in to your account: when I turn on the computer, log in with my computer password, then "Can't sign in". Only your account or sign out. Selecting one, takes you back to the same place. Selecting the other says continue, but nothing will be saved. No other options. I am in the will not be...