Windows 10: Windows 10's privacy invading features aren't gone in Threshold 2

Discus and support Windows 10's privacy invading features aren't gone in Threshold 2 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Read an article on Windows privacy today. Just wondering what you guys think of this? Windows 10t gone in Threshold 2 30904 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cornishman, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Windows 10's privacy invading features aren't gone in Threshold 2

Read an article on Windows privacy today.
    Just wondering what you guys think of this?

Windows 10t gone in Threshold 2

:)

Cornishman, Nov 20, 2015

2. Surface pro 3 requires password after sleep regardless of settings with windows 10.

TH2 means "Threshold 2". TH1 was the Windows 10 RTM available for everyone on July 29.

TH2 is the cumulative update of small new features and enhancements that will launch on November 2: Windows 10 "Threshold 2" to launch November 2nd for consumers (updated) | On MSFT

Matteo Contrini, Nov 20, 2015
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Extensions in Microsoft Edge

There's a an example
    here
    ; but you can search the web for "Threshold 2" for more info.

JimWynne, Nov 20, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

Windows 10's privacy invading features aren't gone in Threshold 2

Already posted yesterday in another topic - I read..

5. Sorry, missed that one.

Cornishman, Nov 20, 2015
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    Well your not alone, as I missed the 1st post also, BUT read YOUR 1st post here, and have disabled that service. Thanks for the heads up Cornishman. *Smile

OldMike65, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10's privacy invading features aren't gone in Threshold 2

1. Windows 10's privacy invading features aren't gone in Threshold 2 - Similar Threads - 10's privacy invading

2. 2 W S X keys aren't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 W S X keys aren't working.: My 2 S W X keys and all volume keys increase, decrease and mute aren't working. Thought it was a hardware problem and got a Bluetooth keyboard until I can give it to repairs, but same problem, can't use the 2 W S X or volume keys. This leads me to believe it's a software...
  3. 2 W S X keys aren't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 W S X keys aren't working.: My 2 S W X keys and all volume keys increase, decrease and mute aren't working. Thought it was a hardware problem and got a Bluetooth keyboard until I can give it to repairs, but same problem, can't use the 2 W S X or volume keys. This leads me to believe it's a software...
  4. 2 W S X keys aren't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2: When are we enterprise users going to receive the update? Thanks. 29728
  6. Windows 10 Threshold 2

Windows 10 Threshold 2: Should I update first to build 10240 or wait till November? Also, will the Media Creation Tool update itself directly to the new build? Insiders, what is new in this update apart from UI changes? 27347
  7. Threshold 2 question

Threshold 2 question: I have Windows 10 professional. Unfortunately all this fast/slow ring , insider stuff is a tad confusing. On my machine I ticked defer updates as I don't want to be a beta tester/Guinea pig for any old release that comes down the pipe. But obviously I wonder about threshold 2...
  8. Threshold 2 destroys bcd

Threshold 2 destroys bcd: I was not getting the update thru the reg windows update so I decided to do a manual update to win 10 with the lastest ms tool. It actually was successful. When it completed I was able to use Windows normally and it was updated to threshold 2. However when i reboot I get a...
  9. Microsoft ads invade Windows 10's File Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft ads invade Windows 10's File Explorer: Is nothing sacred? Microsoft keeps trying to prove that Windows 10 may be the best thing that ever happened to desktop Linux. The company is yet again adding ads to Windows 10, but this time it’s in possibly the most egregious spot yet: File Explorer. Users have been...
  10. Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2: [img] Google’s browser experiencing problems in TH2 Windows 10 Threshold 2 build 10586 is now available for both fast and slow ring users, but despite the fact that it’s supposed to be the version that all users will get sometime very soon, it turns out that a...