Windows 10: WINDOWS 11 able to run Grblcontol candle app.

Discus and support WINDOWS 11 able to run Grblcontol candle app. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought a new HP to run a new CNC machine. I cannot seem to get it to connect to the "candle" app needed to run the controller for the machine. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brian Stevens1, Feb 23, 2024.

1. WINDOWS 11 able to run Grblcontol candle app.

I just bought a new HP to run a new CNC machine. I cannot seem to get it to connect to the "candle" app needed to run the controller for the machine. I looked online and there seems to be an issue with windows 11 being able to run that program. Can you verify that windows 11 will work for Grblcontrol candle

:)

Brian Stevens1, Feb 23, 2024

2. Windows 10 Photos app doesn't run.

Hi,

Incompatible software installed in your PC can conflict with Windows apps and cause performance issues. We can suggest several troubleshooting steps to isolate and resolve the issue. As an initial recommendation, you can run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    . This will identify the cause of the issue and provide you further suggestions for troubleshooting steps.

If the issue persists, you can uninstall the Photos app and reinstall it by doing the steps below:

• Type Windows PowerShell in the search box at the taksbar.
    • In the search results, right click on Windows PowerShell and
      Run as administrator.
    • On the Powershell prompt, type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage.
    • Press Enter.
    • Once uninstalled, you can reinstall the app from this
      link

Let us know if the suggestions above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 23, 2024
  4. WINDOWS 11 able to run Grblcontol candle app.

Core Apps not Running

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the App Troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue persists:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

WINDOWS 11 able to run Grblcontol candle app.

1. WINDOWS 11 able to run Grblcontol candle app. - Similar Threads - able run Grblcontol

2. Running Apps on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Apps on Windows 11?: Hi, I currently have 2 apps loaded on my Windows 10 PC, namely Quicken 2000 and Lotus Organiser which date back at least 20 years. They run successfully. Can I load these apps on Windows 11 and is there a particular version of Windows 11, I should use Home/Pro etc,??...
  3. Running Apps on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Apps on Windows 11?: Hi, I currently have 2 apps loaded on my Windows 10 PC, namely Quicken 2000 and Lotus Organiser which date back at least 20 years. They run successfully. Can I load these apps on Windows 11 and is there a particular version of Windows 11, I should use Home/Pro etc,??...
  4. WINDOWS 11 able to run Grblcontol candle app.

WINDOWS 11 able to run Grblcontol candle app.: I just bought a new HP to run a new CNC machine. I cannot seem to get it to connect to the "candle" app needed to run the controller for the machine. I looked online and there seems to be an issue with windows 11 being able to run that program. Can you verify that windows 11...
  5. Not able to run ChatGPT desktop app on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to run ChatGPT desktop app on windows 11: Downloaded it the app from here:https://github.com/f/awesome-chatgpt-promptsIt was previously installed and not sure for what reason i had to remove it, then i came back to install itIt was working before. anyone has similar experience or MS acting like tyrant big brother...
  6. Not able to run ChatGPT desktop app on windows 11

Not able to run ChatGPT desktop app on windows 11: Downloaded it the app from here:https://github.com/f/awesome-chatgpt-promptsIt was previously installed and not sure for what reason i had to remove it, then i came back to install itIt was working before. anyone has similar experience or MS acting like tyrant big brother...
  7. Am I able to run windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I able to run windows 11?: So wanted to upgrade to windows 11 not really sure if I am able to though. any help would be appericated https://gyazo.com/8b24d45e8ab5b535826912ff8d821092 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-i-able-to-run-windows-11/22e5059e-16f0-4661-b552-dd552ad78443
  8. Am I able to run windows 11?

Am I able to run windows 11?: So wanted to upgrade to windows 11 not really sure if I am able to though. any help would be appericated https://gyazo.com/8b24d45e8ab5b535826912ff8d821092 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-i-able-to-run-windows-11/22e5059e-16f0-4661-b552-dd552ad78443
  9. window 11 - able or unable to run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 11 - able or unable to run: My laptop - core i7 MSI 8gb ram gaming laptop bought last near brand new - informs me of the update and availability for W11 so I check the product out and decide to switch over from W10 to W11 - upon download competition I'm then informed that my PC cant get the update...
  10. window 11 - able or unable to run

window 11 - able or unable to run: My laptop - core i7 MSI 8gb ram gaming laptop bought last near brand new - informs me of the update and availability for W11 so I check the product out and decide to switch over from W10 to W11 - upon download competition I'm then informed that my PC cant get the update...