Windows 10: Windows 11 account syncing doesn't work

Discus and support Windows 11 account syncing doesn't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a new ssd for my laptop, installed it, then installed Windows 11 Education on it. I couldn't sign in my Microsoft account during installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrej Bošnjak, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Windows 11 account syncing doesn't work

I bought a new ssd for my laptop, installed it, then installed Windows 11 Education on it. I couldn't sign in my Microsoft account during installation because you can't login with a personal mail, so I used a local account. Finished the installation and then logged in using my Microsoft account, but none of my preferences, settings or themes synced up. In Settings>Accounts>Windows backup the Remember my apps and Remember my preferences with all of preferences being ticked is turned on on both my old windows and the freshly installed windows. Any help?

:)

Andrej Bošnjak, Nov 29, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 11 account syncing doesn't work 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 29, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows 11 account syncing doesn't work 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Rockman. Win User

Windows 11 account syncing doesn't work

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 account syncing doesn't work

1. Windows 11 account syncing doesn't work - Similar Threads - account syncing doesn't

2. Windows 11 account syncing doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 account syncing doesn't work: I bought a new ssd for my laptop, installed it, then installed Windows 11 Education on it. I couldn't sign in my Microsoft account during installation because you can't login with a personal mail, so I used a local account. Finished the installation and then logged in using...
  3. Account name not syncing to windows 11 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account name not syncing to windows 11 account: I'm using Windows 11 computers around campus for my TAFE course, and I had to get my name updated as it was incorrect. the correct name is now in the Microsoft account, but my windows login still has the old name showing.I've taken a look through settings, and online account...
  4. Account name not syncing to windows 11 account

Account name not syncing to windows 11 account: I'm using Windows 11 computers around campus for my TAFE course, and I had to get my name updated as it was incorrect. the correct name is now in the Microsoft account, but my windows login still has the old name showing.I've taken a look through settings, and online account...
  5. Clipobard sync doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipobard sync doesn't work: I followed all the steps to sync the clipboards of my Windows 11 computer and my Android smartphone with Swiftkey, but it simply doesn't work at all. Each device has only its own clipboard history and nothing more....
  6. Clipobard sync doesn't work

Clipobard sync doesn't work: I followed all the steps to sync the clipboards of my Windows 11 computer and my Android smartphone with Swiftkey, but it simply doesn't work at all. Each device has only its own clipboard history and nothing more....
  7. Clipboard sync works doesn't work the other way.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard sync works doesn't work the other way.: I have windows 11 in my laptop and a android with swiftkeyboard beta app. Now i turned on clipboard sync and if i copy a text from android device it gets copied to the laptop but when i copy from the laptop it doesnt copy to android. is this a bug or it only works one-way?...
  8. Clipboard sync works doesn't work the other way.

Clipboard sync works doesn't work the other way.: I have windows 11 in my laptop and a android with swiftkeyboard beta app. Now i turned on clipboard sync and if i copy a text from android device it gets copied to the laptop but when i copy from the laptop it doesnt copy to android. is this a bug or it only works one-way?...
  9. Sync account settings not working properly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync account settings not working properly?: I'm setting up my PC at work. Trying to sync my settings with my current account but for some reason the theme and settings are not what I actually have. I'm thinking it's syncing with my desktop at home? How can I fix this? Thanks! submitted by /u/juicy_squat [link]...
  10. Windows 10 Microsoft Account Sync not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Microsoft Account Sync not working: Was having Account Sync issues, wallpaper not syncing. All sync settings enabled in settings so I ran the troubleshooter - [ATTACH] "There might be an Internet connection problem or the service may not be available. Please check your Internet connection and try again."...