Windows 10: Windows 11 Extremely Slow after KB5012643

Discus and support Windows 11 Extremely Slow after KB5012643 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ever since the update mentioned in the title, the Windows 11 bootup process has been extremely slow. Like it went from 10 seconds to a good 3-4 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CrazeXD, May 14, 2022.

1. CrazeXD Win User

Windows 11 Extremely Slow after KB5012643

Ever since the update mentioned in the title, the Windows 11 bootup process has been extremely slow. Like it went from 10 seconds to a good 3-4 minutes before I can use it. It'll boot up in 2 minutes, but CPU usage would be so high I can't do anything until it settles down. Any help?Thanks

:)

CrazeXD, May 14, 2022

2. Extremely slow pc suddenly windows 8.1

Windows 8.1 suddenly my pc is extremely slow any suggestions please

johnsonconnie, May 14, 2022
  3. Jumplist sometimes extremely slow

I bought a new laptop with Windows 10 recently.

Only after a few days, the jump lists started to get extremely slow.

But they behave that way just for a while, then they work as they should again.

When slow, it takes several minutes for the jump list to appear. It is extremely annoying. Especially e.g. when I have opened a remote desktop and want to open another one via the jumplist.

I had exactly the same problem with my old Windows 7 PC and assumed that I would get rid of that problem,
    changing both PC and OS, but no.

I do not want the standard answers to this problem:

- Disable Aero

- Clear the (Explorer) Cache for Jump lists

- etc.

It is definitely something else. I mean, how would the jump list cache get full after only a week? And why does the jump list get slow only sometimes and then suddenly works just fine again?

So please, give me an answer that takes this into consideration.

Anders Edvin, May 14, 2022
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, May 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Extremely Slow after KB5012643 - Similar Threads - Extremely Slow KB5012643

2. Windows 11 Extremely Slow after KB5012643

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Extremely Slow after KB5012643: Ever since the update mentioned in the title, the Windows 11 bootup process has been extremely slow. Like it went from 10 seconds to a good 3-4 minutes before I can use it. It'll boot up in 2 minutes, but CPU usage would be so high I can't do anything until it settles down....
  3. The computer became extremely slow after the February windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer became extremely slow after the February windows 11 update: I have a desktop computer and this is the second time the computer became extremely slow after an update in windows 11. The first time was in December and now the second time was a week ago after an update.The last update I have is the one from 18/02/2022 KB4023057 and the...
  4. The computer became extremely slow after the February windows 11 update

The computer became extremely slow after the February windows 11 update: I have a desktop computer and this is the second time the computer became extremely slow after an update in windows 11. The first time was in December and now the second time was a week ago after an update.The last update I have is the one from 18/02/2022 KB4023057 and the...
  5. File Explorer extremely slow after Windows 11 "upgrade"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer extremely slow after Windows 11 "upgrade": Ever since "upgrading" to Windows 11, the File Explorer is unbelievably slow. Each time I open it, it runs the stupid green progress bar and takes forever to complete. If I don't wait and try to open something, it then freezes. And, yes, I have the latest updates. And yes,...
  6. File Explorer extremely slow after Windows 11 "upgrade"

File Explorer extremely slow after Windows 11 "upgrade": Ever since "upgrading" to Windows 11, the File Explorer is unbelievably slow. Each time I open it, it runs the stupid green progress bar and takes forever to complete. If I don't wait and try to open something, it then freezes. And, yes, I have the latest updates. And yes,...
  7. Windows Being Extreme Slow After Upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Being Extreme Slow After Upgrade.: Hello, I am a Windows 10 pro user, It is officially licensed. Some weeks before I upgraded from 4 GB RAM to 12 GB Ram. all components of my laptop worked flawlessly on 4 GB RAM. but since i have upgraded its been too slow. The explorer takes it too long too work out some...
  8. Extremely slow Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Extremely slow Windows: For some reason my Windows 10 Acer laptop has become extremely slow during the last week or so. I have run the PERFMON /REPORT and see there is a problem which I don't understand and would appreciate help with. Here is a screen print of the report :[ATTACH]...
  9. Extremely Slow

Extremely Slow: My computer is terribly slow. There's a lag for EVERY action performed; turning on the computer and logging in, opening google chrome, opening a new tab, loading a website, shutting off the computer, EVERYTHING. I don't know what to do. I've only used about 1/3 of my...
  10. Wifi extremely slow after updates

Wifi extremely slow after updates: I just updated to the latest Nov update and now, for whatever reason, my wifi speeds are terrible. I am getting 1.8-2 mbps on a network that I use where I was getting 50-60 mbps prior to the install. I tested this network on my iphone and ipad and I am getting 55-60...