Windows 10: Windows 11 freeze problem

Discus and support Windows 11 freeze problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open a game my other apps that play something like Google YouTube or any video player freeze, even Spotify froze when I open any game. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ulaş G, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Ulaş G Win User

Windows 11 freeze problem

When I open a game my other apps that play something like Google YouTube or any video player freeze, even Spotify froze when I open any game. I have a gaming laptop 32 gb ram so ram is not problem. I wonder how I solve this problem. Anyone have idea?

:)

Ulaş G, Dec 3, 2023

2. Windows 11 freezes while booting

Hello, I have a problem with my windows 11.

Sometimes my PC will freeze while boot, it only freezes if I:

• Turn on the PC
    • Reset PC
    • Reboot / Restart PC
    • Restart for update
    • Enter advance / Recovery mode
    and how can I solve this problem because I'm resetting this PC. if this problem occurs during the process of course it will be damaged, as well as while updating windows.

Is there any solution for this issue?, i Will appreciate your suggestion.

Thank you.

AllofYou13, Dec 3, 2023
  3. wt_lesny Win User
    Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Windows 11 freeze problem

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 freeze problem

1. Windows 11 freeze problem - Similar Threads - freeze problem

2. Lenovo Loq freeze problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Loq freeze problem: My Lenovo loq laptop freezes every 10 seconds for 2 seconds for no reason at all, it doesn't matter if I'm playing games or just browing it will still do it, the only exeption is when its plugged it to its charger, this is making the laptop unusable when not plugged in and if...
  3. Lenovo Loq freeze problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Loq freeze problem: My Lenovo loq laptop freezes every 10 seconds for 2 seconds for no reason at all, it doesn't matter if I'm playing games or just browing it will still do it, the only exeption is when its plugged it to its charger, this is making the laptop unusable when not plugged in and if...
  4. Blue screen constantly and laptop freezes problem with video chip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen constantly and laptop freezes problem with video chip: Hello, Problems with the laptop after installing drivers for 1060ti, the laptop immediately goes to a blue screen, and sometimes it just freezes, sometimes a blue screen appears but does not display a complete error, but only part of the text and hangs. The drivers were...
  5. Blue screen constantly and laptop freezes problem with video chip

Blue screen constantly and laptop freezes problem with video chip: Hello, Problems with the laptop after installing drivers for 1060ti, the laptop immediately goes to a blue screen, and sometimes it just freezes, sometimes a blue screen appears but does not display a complete error, but only part of the text and hangs. The drivers were...
  6. Blue screen constantly and laptop freezes problem with video chip

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Unsigned Files + Freezing Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsigned Files + Freezing Problems: My pc freezes very often, and I figured out that it may be something wrong with my driver. When i did a signature verification, it said I only have one unsigned file. This file is in a folder that I need but I don't know if I need the actual file, but i don't want to delete...
  8. Unsigned Files + Freezing Problems

Unsigned Files + Freezing Problems: My pc freezes very often, and I figured out that it may be something wrong with my driver. When i did a signature verification, it said I only have one unsigned file. This file is in a folder that I need but I don't know if I need the actual file, but i don't want to delete...
  9. My pc is having problems, it freezes randomly and sometimes plays a loud noise. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is having problems, it freezes randomly and sometimes plays a loud noise. What do I do?: I’m not good with computers at all and I genuinely have no idea what I’m doing, I recently purchased a gaming pc in December 2023 and around April it started freezing randomly on different applications Valorant, Google Chrome, Discord, etc. and I have not found a solution....
  10. My pc is having problems, it freezes randomly and sometimes plays a loud noise. What do I do?

My pc is having problems, it freezes randomly and sometimes plays a loud noise. What do I do?: I’m not good with computers at all and I genuinely have no idea what I’m doing, I recently purchased a gaming pc in December 2023 and around April it started freezing randomly on different applications Valorant, Google Chrome, Discord, etc. and I have not found a solution....